Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:08 AM   #91601
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Forum Mall club

oooh ok. was just curious. you know ive always had a crush on you XD im just straight forward XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #91602
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Which I prefer by the way. Since then I know that you want an answer and well..
Since I tend to be blunt an honest, heh.
I kind of try to encourage that with people I talk to as well, to just say what they want to say instead of not or making me guess. It's just easier, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #91603
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

so smart and funny XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 06:36 AM   #91604
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hee heh. ^_^ Well I think I'm just lucky, that I'm apparently easy to talk to, heh.

Also the guests reading this are pervs, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #91605
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Hee heh. ^_^ Well I think I'm just lucky, that I'm apparently easy to talk to, heh.

Also the guests reading this are pervs, lol.
yeah they are. whgen m talking I get nothing but guest viewers lol. *kisses rasen on cheek* heheh wanna go shoot off fireworks at random objects from the fireworks store? XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #91606
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Hi Niyan Cat.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #91607
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

shoukry!!!!!! *turns into panther* do you want to cuddle?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #91608
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also, hey Shou.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
yeah they are. whgen m talking I get nothing but guest viewers lol. *kisses rasen on cheek* heheh wanna go shoot off fireworks at random objects from the fireworks store? XD
Well I don't mind shooting of fireworks, heh.
As for the kissing of the cheek there, I don't mind it but please..don't go any further then that, okay? I am still with someone, so I have no plans on encouraging things to go further then that. Alright. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2013, 06:59 AM   #91609
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

ok rasen. :3 lol

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #91610
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
shoukry!!!!!! *turns into panther* do you want to cuddle?
Of course!
*cuddles the panther ninyn*

Hello TRS!

Old 11-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #91611
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok rasen. :3 lol
So where are the fireworks? ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Hello TRS!
What brings you to this place, on this day?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2013, 07:07 AM   #91612
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So where are the fireworks? ^_^What brings you to this place, on this day?
Good question. It just seemed like a good day to wonder back here.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:09 AM   #91613
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*grabs TRS and Shoukry* Teleportation powers of pantherness!!! *appears next to fireworks shop* *big panther yawn* here we are!! *cuddles with shoukry* yay!!!

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #91614
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yay indeed!
*scratches the Ninyn*

Old 11-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #91615
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*fur ruffles and purs* your lucky im not a little ferret XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #91616
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That would be quite fun if your were.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #91617
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That would be quite fun if your were.
ok I will *turns into ninyn ferret* yay! why is it good I be a ferret? what if I fall between your breasts? *ferret cute question face* :3

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-26-2013, 07:21 AM   #91618
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Good question. It just seemed like a good day to wonder back here.
Wonder back in here? How does one wonder back in any where, except in the mind, perhaps.
Quote:
*grabs TRS and Shoukry* Teleportation powers of pantherness!!! *appears next to fireworks shop* *big panther yawn* here we are!! *cuddles with shoukry* yay!!!
Eek. >.< But.. okay? I guess we're here.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #91619
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wonder back in here? How does one wonder back in any where, except in the mind, perhaps.Eek. >.< But.. okay? I guess we're here.
Well I meant Wander..not wonder.. xD
Quote:
ok I will *turns into ninyn ferret* yay! why is it good I be a ferret? what if I fall between your breasts? *ferret cute question face* :3
Impossible since I'm wearing a sweatshirt.

But, you're a smart ferret so you know better.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #91620
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*shoots firework in TRS's direction* sorry rasen! btw you have a cute eek like erza XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard