Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #86021
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
pink, do you know there is a quote button? you don't have to act like this is twitter.
I'm too lazy to quote everything and can do whatever the I want?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ninja Pink; 03-31-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: i dont like the letter L
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #86022
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestonefang View Post
you want to tell me to get out again, your pic is of a guy so how am I suppose to know
Yeah, because a girl can't have pictures of a guy???

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #86023
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
See!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get out.

That's insulting to boars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Whatever she told you about me was not true at all. I'M NOT MEAN.
Yes. I see the true Pink now you guys.. *cries*

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #86024
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I'm tool lazy to quote everything and can do whatever the I want?
We understand you're a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
I'm here for you!

Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #86025
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
Yeah, because a girl can't have pictures of a guy???
Calm down he's new.

@ Shou: Are you joking right now?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #86026
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

you are so random itachi its so hilarious

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:44 PM   #86027
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I'm too lazy to quote everything and can do whatever the I want?
i think it's easier to quote than to do what you do.

it makes you seem...eh.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #86028
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

@ divine: Blasphemy.

@AG: am i doing it right?

Old 03-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #86029
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
i think it's easier to quote than to do what you do.

it makes you seem...eh.
But I don't care what people think and can still do whatever I want though?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-31-2013, 08:46 PM   #86030
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
We don't need Pink. I heard she smells like a boar.
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:46 PM   #86031
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hear you smell like an ass.
I run this place, it needs me. Trust me.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #86032
thestonefang
Ninja Academy Student

thestonefang has completed a tough C-rank mission!thestonefang has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*walks out of the mall* forget this
Old 03-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #86033
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I hear you smell like an ass.
I run this place, it needs me. Trust me.
Explains why the place is so run down and ugly.

It defines you!

Old 03-31-2013, 08:48 PM   #86034
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Calm down he's new.

@ Shou: Are you joking right now?
Of course I can't betray you.
Oh Pink! How could you!

Old 03-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #86035
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Wow, you guys just made the new customer leave. Good job.

@ Shou: I'm sorry babe. *Grabs your knees*

@ itachimadara: k.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-31-2013, 08:50 PM   #86036
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O'rely? :o
Eww.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:50 PM   #86037
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Not like this place is any good.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:51 PM   #86038
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow, you guys just made the new customer leave. Good job.

@ Shou: I'm sorry babe. *Grabs your knees*

@ itachimadara: k.
Tis' Ok. :/ *hugs *

Old 03-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #86039
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

i love you people ^_^

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:53 PM   #86040
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Divine: We love you too.

@ itachi/madara: k.

@ Shou: *Makes up*
*Hugs with corny music in the background*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard