Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #73941
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

I saw that coming as well. Well, except giving it away to the homeless.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #73942
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm a good person.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #73943
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You are a mass of contradictions o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 10-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #73944
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am a sweet girl. I have never done anything cruel at all.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #73945
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

You're lucky I'm having one of those short term memory problem moments. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #73946
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I am a sweet girl. I have never done anything cruel at all.
My broken arm doesn't think that. U _ U

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #73947
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

I'm remembering something with a bat, and someone pink hitting me with it

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #73948
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Must be someone else.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #73949
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

All I said was something pink XD It could have been a Jigglypuff for all you know!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #73950
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Yeah I think it was him.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #73951
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

..........Lightning Dragon's Roar! *a giant yellow lightning bolt flies toward you adjacently followed by blue lightning bolts*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #73952
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Yawns*
*Eats lightening* Laaaaame.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #73953
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Swag time biches!!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #73954
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Yawns*
*Eats lightening* Laaaaame.
........;-; I'm the one who eats lightning 'round 'ere!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #73955
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Leo:

@ joon: Hey swogger.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 10-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #73956
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
@ Leo:

@ joon: Hey swagger.
Fixed that for you baby.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #73957
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Hey Joon
@Pink-........I'm still the only Shinigami around here >.>

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #73958
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey leo.
I'm a shinigami.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #73959
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

.................................................. ........I'm the only Shinigami here with the ability of Shinigami eyes!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 10-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #73960
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ both of you: Lololololno.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard