Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #69181
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Wait. what. NO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #69182
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Yesh!

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #69183
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

super sentai not power rangers

Pirate Sentai Gokaiger can beat any power ranger team

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #69184
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You do realize that the majority of the footage from Power Rangers actually comes from Super Sentai?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #69185
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tard lied. Nothing happened.

Pie I don't understand ranger speak.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #69186
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

I will find those posts!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #69187
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Taaake your time. *Goes to look for more posts*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #69188
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yeah, so???

Gokaiger gokai change Time Ranger

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #69189
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooooow, I was just a little flamer running around instigating people.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #69190
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I was a little bish who needed to get punched in the mouth.

I feel like I thought I was the leader of everything.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #69191
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait Pinkie. Luna and I are forum sisters! Which makes us sisters!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #69192
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

everything is related in some way or another. Both trees and birds need sun light to live.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #69193
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I think Luna was either my forum sister or mom. So either way it's really awkward.XD I MARRIED MY MOM/SISTER.
Oooooh forum families. I missed you too. OMG I GOTTA FIND LUNNY'S OLD POST.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #69194
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok Mufasa.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #69195
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I found another thread....ooooh my god....

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9865

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #69196
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Question, why did we think playing truth or dare was the shiz?

Don't remember that one. Was I here for that?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #69197
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I have no idea. All it was was people caring everyone to "kiss" someone, and then the person going "EWWWWW NO" for like five minutes. Wow I had no life.XD

No I don't think you were. But it was a "show" we made. About me. Of course. (Damn I was self centered.)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #69198
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh gawd, that had to have been one of the most boring threads ever.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #69199
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T INVOLVEEED THAT'S WHY.

We made scripts. We made actual scripts. Oh. My. God.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #69200
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

lololololololololololololz. What n00bs. :P

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard