Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #69101
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
@ Jarod: Is Zelda a food?

@ Tard: It's cool. The planet doesn't want you living on it either.
This planet can't survive without me.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #69102
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Jardo?
Yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
But Ezio was awesome! And yeah, that miiiiiiight have been a reason for Brotherhood. >_>
EZIO WAS A DIRTY ITALIAN. and all his women died except for that ginger. Or did she die, I never actually finished revelations.
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #69103
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sent you a PM about games, Jardo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #69104
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jarod, you should start typing in green again. TOO MUCH WHITE.

@ Tard: I'm sure Earth do just fiiiiine. It can't survive without me though.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #69105
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Yo.

EZIO WAS A DIRTY ITALIAN. and all his women died except for that ginger. Or did she die, I never actually finished revelations.
TARD IS A DIRTY ITALIAN! SHE IS BIASED! No, she gets kidnapped, rescued and they make sweet sweet love to each other, and presumably have babies later. And all of Ezio's previous girlfriends, except for maybe Rosa, were real people, and that's why they died.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #69106
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WHUT ARE YOU BOTH TALKING ABOUT?

*Brain explodes*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #69107
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

*points and laughs*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #69108
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Jarod, you should start typing in green again. TOO MUCH WHITE.
But that's so much work. I don't feel like it.
@ Tard: I'm sure Earth do just fiiiiine. It can't survive without me though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
TARD IS A DIRTY ITALIAN! SHE IS BIASED! No, she gets kidnapped, rescued and they make sweet sweet love to each other, and presumably have babies later. And all of Ezio's previous girlfriends, except for maybe Rosa, were real people, and that's why they died.
Well I didn't say YOU were dirty, just Ezio. But if you are I wouldn't be too surprised. Well that's obviously where he went wrong, what was Ezio thinking. Who would date real women.
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #69109
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Ezio...Italian...babies....
*Shudders*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #69110
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Well I didn't say YOU were dirty, just Ezio. But if you are I wouldn't be too surprised. Well that's obviously where he went wrong, what was Ezio thinking. Who would date real women.
But Sophie was kind of real. She was based off a Renaissance painting whose name escapes me at the moment.

Quote:
Ezio...Italian...babies....
*Shudders*
Are da best.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #69111
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

in the corner.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #69112
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

*blows up the corner* Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #69113
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

I smell like steak now.

*Covers myself in steak sauce*

Old 09-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #69114
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

*blasts off on jetpack* Pchooooooooo!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #69115
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Eats Luna*

Taste like Bacon. I'm glad Luna hasn't gone on that diet yet!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #69116
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Well now that I'm burned to a crisp, I should be bacon.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #69117
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Tard...you turned my wife into BACON?

...I love you Tard. *Picks up Luna and runs into room closing door*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #69118
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

*comes back with piglet* Here you go Mr. Porklicious, eat up. *feeds a plate full of bacon*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #69119
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Eats bacon* I wonder where this bacon is from.\
OMG THAT'S CANABALISM MR. PORKLICIOUS.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #69120
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Have I really not told you mah incredible idea that is Mr. Porklicious. I will feed Mr. Porklicious nothing but pork, so that he will become that much more piggy. And then when he is fat enough, I will eat him, and he will be delicious.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard