Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #68301
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Forum mall club

You lose Kiro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #68302
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
*pouts* Why? What's wrong?
. . .
F-fine.
*Hugs you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
*picks up football, and runs for a touchdown* WAT NOW PPL?!?! *jumps into crowd*
There is no crowd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
....So?
It's 71 questions for drivers ed and it's HAAAARD. And I don't have school tomorrow because a tropical storm, so I have time. GO FLORIDA.

@ anime: I know. I even had homework over the summer. I HATE IT.
Oh no. I hate that!! They are trying to suck up our youth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKiro View Post
* help you up off the ground and off your feet* i am sorry bout earlier and thank you
Thank you. And it's ok.
Quote:
You lose Kiro.
Fang is not a fang without teeth.

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #68303
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Your welcome
DarkKiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #68304
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

@anime But I'm still indigo, and THERE IS A CROWD.
@Kiro NOPE.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #68305
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
. . .
F-fine.
*Hugs you*

There is no crowd.

Thank you. And it's ok.

I know. I slept all summer anyway but still.XD I NEED MY SLEEP BECAUSE I'M STILL GROWING.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #68306
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Agreed and hello pinky
Old 08-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #68307
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
. . .
F-fine.
*Hugs you*

There is no crowd.

Thank you. And it's ok.

*blushes a little and hugs back* Is it ok if I PM you?
Old 08-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #68308
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

I hardly get PMs... ;__;

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #68309
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

PMs are fun. Usually. Unless the person pms you to be creepy.

VMs are where it's at.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #68310
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sleep IS very important Pink.

Sure. Anyone can PM me lol

Old 08-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #68311
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
PMs are fun. Usually. Unless the person pms you to be creepy.

VMs are where it's at.
Tell me about it <.<

Old 08-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #68312
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

Like meee
Old 08-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #68313
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I disabled VMs on my profile page cause someone told me she was gonna spam it. >_>
Old 08-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #68314
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, PMs are fun. My highest number of PMs at once is 4. I know it's pathetic.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #68315
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I'LL PM YOU ANIME. If I'm not too lazy.XD I hate PMs like that. It's annoying.

I KNOW. And work makes me sleep less, which makes me grow less. So they are stunting my development.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #68316
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/pounces on title
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #68317
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*gets pounced on* Hiya.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #68318
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, PMs are fun. My highest number of PMs at once is 4. I know it's pathetic.
I let mine fill up all the way.

@ jenny: takuya's name is title?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #68319
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
*gets pounced on* Hiya.
I'm hungry
Quote:
I let mine fill up all the way.

@ jenny: takuya's name is title?
Nope, just a nickname
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #68320
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
I'm hungry

Nope, just a nickname
Dang. Title would be a cool name.

I DEMAND YOUR NAME TAKUYA.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard