Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #68261
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Forum mall club

/like me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #68262
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
*kisses your cheek to see what that does* Let's wait for the results.
*I turn blue*

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #68263
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Blue...hm..interesting...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #68264
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

She's in shock
DarkKiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #68265
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
/like me
*likes*

Cake, anyone? 'Tis red velvet.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #68266
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
*I turn blue*
Why did that happen? *tickles you*
Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #68267
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Can't breath*

Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #68268
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Why did that happen? *tickles you*
*gasping for air*

Old 08-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #68269
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
*gasping for air*
*stops* Sorry sorry
Old 08-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #68270
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!DarkKiro saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Oh, my god SHE CAN'T BREATHE *does CPR*
Old 08-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #68271
animelover
Jonin

*starts breathing and then laughs*
lol I'm good.

I just realized I'm starving. What are your favorite foods?

Old 08-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #68272
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
lol I'm good.

huh... pizza * scratches head*
Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #68273
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKiro View Post
huh... pizza * scratches head*
*hugs you* Haha
Yum.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #68274
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol I'm good.

Pizza or hamburger. Yours?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #68275
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Pizza or hamburger. Yours?
I like Pasta <3
Or good old, fried chicken with herbs in garlic sauce with seasoned french fries on the side and a salad <.<

Old 08-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #68276
DarkKiro
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
*hugs you* Haha
Yum.
* hugs u back tight but not too tight*
Old 08-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #68277
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*mouth waters a little* That sounds god.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #68278
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

.___.

/bored

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #68279
animelover
Jonin

Man. Now I made myself more hungry lol

Old 08-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #68280
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So Jace got banned...who wants to tell me why?

Hi everyone!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard