Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #67961
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
WHAT HAVE YOU ASKED ME? YOU'VE NEVER ASKED ME ANYTHING BESIDES MY NAME. AND I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT RIGHT NOW.
(Only a few people know my name odfidjhijedoasK)

Since you've been my baby. Duh.
I ASKED WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!

But we're the same age. I would have been in you stomach when you were a baby. O_o
Old 08-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #67962
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
...<3
*carries you to the candy store* You owe me for this. The only good thing about me carrying you is that I can feel your boobs on my back if you lean in. xD

@Pink: I DO! YOU JUST DON'T ANSWER!
When was I ever in your stomach?
you cannot resist me. I'm too cute xD
kay! /wraps myarms around your neck and hugs-ishly you
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #67963
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

TITLE! Text me
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #67964
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I ASKED WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!

But we're the same age. I would have been in you stomach when you were a baby. O_o

I DON'T REMEMBER YOU ASKING THAT. BUT I'LL TELL YOU. EVENTUALLY.

You're older than me. WHATEVER. Things happen for a reason.

@ Hickey: Good idea! And I'll go on lots of roller coasters, eat McDonalds and drink beer everyday! Then this baby will be the best baby EVAR.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #67965
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
you cannot resist me. I'm too cute xD
kay! /wraps myarms around your neck and hugs-ishly you
True. xD At least you're confident.

*blushes and gets you your chocolate*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
TITLE! Text me
You're a bossy little girl today, aren't ya? *eye is twitching a little* lol Alright.

Last edited by takuya; 08-25-2012 at 11:16 AM.
takuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #67966
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You're older than me. WHATEVER. Things happen for a reason.

@ Hickey: Good idea! And I'll go on lots of roller coasters, eat McDonalds and drink beer everyday! Then this baby will be the best baby EVAR.
YEAH RIGHT!

Yeah, that would be impossible. I would have to be in your stomach before it was even developed ad while you were a fetus.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #67967
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:

You're older than me. WHATEVER. Things happen for a reason.`:|

We'll raise a Midget called Frankie! :D

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #67968
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
YEAH RIGHT!

Yeah, that would be impossible. I would have to be in your stomach before it was even developed ad while you were a fetus.
WELL NOW I WONT!

Well, you know, you see.....
GET IN MY STOMACH.

*Eats you*

@ Hickey: Let's name him Bieber Junior. Or Nathan! That way he won't get picked on at school!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #67969
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Nathan lachowski Beiber.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #67970
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
WELL NOW I WONT!

Well, you know, you see.....
GET IN MY STOMACH.

*Eats you*

@ Hickey: Let's name him Bieber Junior. Or Nathan! That way he won't get picked on at school!
YOU ALREADY WEREN'T!

NO! *cuts my way out*

Yeah, right. He'll get jumped everyday.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #67971
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ takuya: HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

*Puts back in and sews up stomach*

Exactly. No he won't. He'd be the coolest kid ever. Now shut up, Nathan lachowski Beiber.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #67972
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*Kicks him lots*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #67973
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@ takuya: HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

*Puts back in and sews up stomach*

Exactly. No he won't. He'd be the coolest kid ever. Now shut up, Nathan lachowski Beiber.
BECAUSE I KNOW YOU!

*cuts my out again and runs*

HELL NO!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #67974
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Whoa guys, gorey talk here XD
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #67975
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Kicks him lots*
OUR SON IS ESCAPING. GET HIM.

@ takuya: WELL....SHUT UP.

*Guts explode out of my stomach*
NATHAN LACHOWSKI BEIBER COME BAAAAACK.

@ dark: I wish takuya would stop trying to escape my stomach WHERE HE BELONGS.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #67976
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Whoa guys, gorey talk here XD
Blame Pink for trying to turn me into her baby! *shudders*
Old 08-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #67977
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

If I woke up, with these two in my bed beside me..

..I'd cry with happiness!!
.. And then they started making out. That.. that would be good.

But not Justin Beiber. He would NOT be there.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #67978
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
If I woke up, with these two in my bed beside me..

..I'd cry with happiness! And then they started making out.
Yes yes yes yes YES.

Who's the guy in the bottom picture?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #67979
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
OUR SON IS ESCAPING. GET HIM.

@ takuya: WELL....SHUT UP.

*Guts explode out of my stomach*
NATHAN LACHOWSKI BEIBER COME BAAAAACK.

@ dark: I wish takuya would stop trying to escape my stomach WHERE HE BELONGS.
*Throws EVERYTHING I own at him, inclueding knives*

Come Back, Nathan Lachowski Beiber! Breast feeding time!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #67980
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes yes yes yes YES.

Who's the guy in the bottom picture?
francisco lachowski.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard