Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #66841
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Everyone see's a nice curtain. I mean a really nice curtain. With our shadows behind it touching one anothers shoulder*

*Touches your eyeballs sensually*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I don't have any money, Luna give your wife some money
I don't have money. D^:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #66842
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I told Pink not to drink out of it but she didn't listen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #66843
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Touches your eyeballs sensually*

I don't have money. D^:
*Eye-ball goo is especially gooey today*

Quote:
I told Pink not to drink out of it but she didn't listen
xD

I know, she just can't stop herself! Which is why we need a toilet cleaner so she doesn't catch our poopie-germs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
*hides somewhere in the mall, crying*
*Finds you on CCTV camra*

fooound yoooooou

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #66844
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:

xD

I know, she just can't stop herself! Which is why we need a toilet cleaner so she doesn't catch our poopie-germs!

fooound yoooooou
*smashes it to pieces*
Old 08-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #66845
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

xD

fooound yoooooou
*Dabs some goo in my tongue* I'm...

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #66846
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Luna is charge of cleaning things like how she always has to give Pink baths by licking her

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #66847
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
*smashes it to pieces*
*Was dressed up as a camra and was gunna give you a cake, but instead was Smashed to peices...like...my heart*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #66848
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Dabs some goo in my tongue* I'm...
*Sock Puppet boner*

@Pink: She never does that to me!!!!!

Luna! Why don't you lick me in MY baths!?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #66849
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
*You see VOLDEMORT behind you in the mirror, looking at his teeth*

I'm utterly confused, which i'm use too. ;D
So Butt, how has life been treating you? What's that? Hayley sits in you too much? *Gasp*
*Has no idea who Voldemort so doesn't care* >.>

*Hits my butt* Shhhh <.<

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #66850
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
*Was dressed up as a camra and was gunna give you a cake, but instead was Smashed to peices...like...my heart*
*cries and puts you back together*
Old 08-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #66851
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
*Has no idea who Voldemort so doesn't care* >.>

*Hits my butt* Shhhh <.<
Omg, I saw you posted and almost jumped off a cliff. xD jk

Harry Potter!

...Do that again.. PWEASE.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #66852
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*cries and puts you back together*
yaay, thankyou. *smiles*

*Humpty Dumpty is lying next to me*

Humpty: HEY, HOW COME HE CAN PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER JUST LIKE THAT, BUT ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN DID JACK SHEIT WHEN IT CAME TO FIXING ME.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #66853
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yaay, thankyou. *smiles*

*Humpty Dumpty is lying next to me*

Humpty: HEY, HOW COME HE CAN PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER JUST LIKE THAT, BUT ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN DID JACK SHEIT WHEN IT CAME TO FIXING ME.
You're welcome. *kisses your nose*

@Humpty Dumpy: Cause they wanted scrambled eggs.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #66854
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the men had to clean the horse poo and the horses just wanted to poo

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #66855
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*Blushes*..

HEY, good idea. let's have some scrambled egg on toast!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #66856
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
the men had to clean the horse poo and the horses just wanted to poo
And I joined in with what the horses were doing.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #66857
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Blushes*..

HEY, good idea. let's have some scrambled egg on toast!
Why so red faced? *Feels your forehead with mine*

I've never tried that, but ok.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #66858
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Omg, I saw you posted and almost jumped off a cliff. xD jk

Harry Potter!

...Do that again.. PWEASE.
Wait, wut? >.>

I actually never watched Harry Potter

How about you do the honors? xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #66859
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why so red faced? *Feels your forehead with mine*

I've never tried that, but ok.
*edges away*

I'll make it then, I make pretty good scrambled egg I do!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #66860
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Wait, wut? >.>

I actually never watched Harry Potter

How about you do the honors? xD
Why does she get to do it? xD

Quote:
*edges away*

I'll make it then, I make pretty good scrambled egg I do!
Cool

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard