Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-18-2012, 03:05 AM   #66761
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Forum mall club

Hai guys.

*Walks into glass door* Ooff. >.<"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:11 AM   #66762
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

*watches*
Old 08-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #66763
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*Skateboards in the mall*
*Rebel*

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #66764
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Thanks for helping me you two. *sarcastic thumbs-up*

Old 08-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #66765
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*Helps you up*
There you go ma'am
*Smacks your butt and skates off*
AHAHAHHA

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 08-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #66766
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

*slaps clou*

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #66767
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*Rubs my butt better and watches you skate off with "wdf" look*

well, COME AGAIN! *waves*

Hey taka! ^.^

Old 08-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #66768
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
*slaps clou*
*Slapped*
*Falls off skateboard*
I hat u takuh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Rubs my butt better and watches you skate off with "wdf" look*

well, COME AGAIN! *waves*

Hey taka! ^.^
Oh I will-*Slapped and knocked off skateboard*

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #66769
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Hey taka! ^.^
Ohai Hikari.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
*Slapped*
*Falls off skateboard*
I hat u takuh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *flies off on headphones*

i leik ur hat clokra

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #66770
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hiiii, Hikarrri and everyone else o.o

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #66771
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Mommy!!! *hugs*

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #66772
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Hi my name's everyone.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #66773
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You're welcome, Hikari!
Old 08-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #66774
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ohai Hikari.

i leik ur hat clokra
k
*Pulls your headphone's wire*
Quote:
Hallo.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #66775
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
k
*headphones were my lifeline*
*is le dead in le sky le le qoi qoi wuoi wuoi*

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #66776
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
You're welcome, Hikari!
*Pouts*

Quote:
Yeeeehhhh.. *poses proudly*

(Because my name was first)

Quote:
Ohai Hikari.

i leik ur hat clokra
OHAITAKA.

HOWRU!?

Quote:
*Slapped*
*Falls off skateboard*
I hat u takuh

Are you ok??? *Helps you up*

*See's some gum on the street* =O.O= Oh my.
*DROPS YOU RIGHT AWAY*

Old 08-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #66777
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Pouts*

OHAITAKA.

HOWRU!?

*DROPS YOU RIGHT AWAY*
Oh doubt pouuut. *hugs you tightly and swings you around*
Old 08-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #66778
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
k

Hallo.
Hi!
Quote:
*Pouts*

OHAITAKA.

HOWRU!?

*DROPS YOU RIGHT AWAY*
You're just that cool =P
How are ya, sista from anotha mista?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #66779
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari-chan View Post
OHAITAKA.

HOWRU!?
IMAGEWDAeltrmfdcxdl

HOWRU?!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #66780
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
IMAGEWDAeltrmfdcxdl

HOWRU?!
OMAGAWEDTHAT'SGR8NEEEEEWZ.

Average. *nods*

Quote:
Hi!

You're just that cool =P
How are ya, sista from anotha mista?
Awwwwww... *Get's all flusterd*

Well at first I was all gloomy, and you know. all.."where's hayley" Like I always am (Lying to your face)
Then I saw you and my day was all better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Oh doubt pouuut. *hugs you tightly and swings you around*
Weeee~~

*Hits head on some draws*
Ugh--ow. d'oh.

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard