Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #61441
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Hi Minoru!

@ assassin: *Gives new collar instead*
hm...thanks
*puts collar on your and ties you to a goal post using an unbreakable leash with an ununtieable knot*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
/noms treat and rolls over happily
see...I made her so happy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #61442
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ assassin:...The hell?!
Why am I tied here? *Tries to break rope*

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #61443
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Bye Sock!

@ Minoru: Wow! Someone actually gets it.XD
*High fives* I should quote that.
No one got that before? xD I thought it was rather obvious. People need to learn that Pink does not blend in well with surroundings unless it's NinjaPink.
/High fives/ Feel free to. xD
Old 08-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #61444
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

/Gives her A Scooby Soccer snax.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #61445
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Minoru: I'm totally quoting that.XD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #61446
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ assassin:...The @#!*% ?!
Why am I tied here? *Tries to break rope*
REVEEEEEEEEEENGE!
Mwahahahahahaha!

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #61447
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
@ Minoru: I'm totally quoting that.XD
Again, feel free to. xD I guess I'm just Pink comment gold today. xD
Old 08-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #61448
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Night!D:

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #61449
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ CoD: SCOBBY DOO! WHERE ARE YOU?!

@ assassin: *Still trying to destroy rope*
But whai?

@ Minoru: Yesh you are. You go girl!guy!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #61450
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Night!D:
Bye Chris!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #61451
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Night!D:
Good night, person who hardly says a single word to me anymore. D:
Quote:

But whai?

That's not insulting. I am a guy and I can go pretty well. xD
Old 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #61452
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

But whai?

I dunno I'm bored.
*lets you go after feeding you crappy doggy treat*

I WANT STEAK! cooked medium rare.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #61453
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ assassin: Oh heeeeeeell nah! You're MY pet. You do what I says!
So go get ME a steak.

@ Minoru: Ooooooh.(Me dun get it)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #61454
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
So go get ME a steak.

Usually it's just "You go girl" but I am a guy and I go pretty well, myself.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #61455
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So go get ME a steak.

which means you gotta take care of me and I gotta do nothin in return.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #61456
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Minoru: Where are the girls even suppose to be going when people say that?O.ol

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #61457
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*facepalm*
that was a s*x joke

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #61458
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
which means you gotta take care of me and I gotta do nothin in return.

No! Your not a dog, you clean up your own crap!

But you're my slave, so you gotta clean up my crap!(pet=slave)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #61459
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
*facepalm*
that was a s*x joke

Oooooooooh!

Excuse me and my blonde moments.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #61460
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
@ Minoru: Where are the girls even suppose to be going when people say that?O.ol
The girls are supposed to be going to the kitchen to make me a sandwich.
(Hahaha, sexism is funny. )

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard