Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #61421
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

@ Sock: *Throws burger at CoD*
He did it! *Points*

@ assassin: I was worthy of a quote?
*Cheers*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #61422
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

He laughs.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #61423
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
@ Sock: *Throws burger at CoD*
He did it! *Points*

@ assassin: I was worthy of a quote?
*Cheers*
yes you were...

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #61424
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/attacks cod for bugers

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #61425
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

/Throws them to Assy.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #61426
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Sock and CoD: Muhahhahahahahahaaaa!
*Takes pictures*

@ assassin: Thank you pet.
*Gives dog treat*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #61427
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Pinkk
Old 08-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #61428
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
/Throws them to Assy.
*watches assy mcgee catch them in his butt cheeks and run off*

Quote:
@ Sock and CoD: Muhahhahahahahahaaaa!
*Takes pictures*

@ assassin: Thank you pet.
*Gives dog treat*
*feeds dog treat to Soccer*

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #61429
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Hi Minoru!

@ assassin: *Gives new collar instead*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #61430
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/noms treat and rolls over happily

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #61431
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Hi Minoru!

@ assassin: *Gives new collar instead*
Hello supreme ruler. xD
Old 08-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #61432
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Minoru: AAH YEEEAH BOY.
Atleast someone actually gives me respect.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #61433
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
@ Minoru: AAH YEEEAH BOY.
Atleast someone actually gives me respect.
Your signature says that I should, so there you go.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #61434
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

/Throws Pink into a cage.
We need to throw a rave. >.>

Old 08-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #61435
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Minoru: I'll just convince myself in my mind you said because you wanted to.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #61436
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
/Throws Pink into a cage.
We need to throw a rave. >.>

How bout' you throw that rave inside a freakin' cave?

*Destroys cage*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #61437
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

/curls into a ball and goes to sleep

GTG night all!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #61438
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
@ Minoru: I'll just convince myself in my mind you said because you wanted to.
/Frees you from the cage
It's actually because I can respect someone who is entirely bright Pink and can still act all ninja-like. xD
Old 08-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #61439
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
/curls into a ball and goes to sleep

GTG night all!
Knight. =]
Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #61440
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Bye Sock!

@ Minoru: Wow! Someone actually gets it.XD
*High fives* I should quote that.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard