Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #61201
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Forum mall club

T.T No poke me.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #61202
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

[At least I gave you an awesome color >.>]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #61203
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Delphin does as he's instructed with a gulp. "Because I'm pretty sure you're the one who smashed it," Narutard answers over her shoulder. Lilith backs up to the pools edge. She raises her hand to cast another spell and is shocked to find it not working. Casting a glance behind her she finds that the entire pool has been frozen. "It looks like all the strength you had earlier is gone," Narutard says as she raises her sword. "Y-your majesty, w-w-we can work this out. T-this was just some harmless fun..." Lilith stammers as she takes a step back onto the ice and slips. "That's not going to bring Drake or his sister and the countless others you've killed," Narutard replies as she plunges her sword into Lilith. "Sooooooccer," she calls out wiping the blood from her sword.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #61204
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I didn't do NOTHING! I yell back at her. I scramble to me feet and go to take off into the forest. I can hide in there I think to myself, this will all blow over, I'm sure of it.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #61205
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Delphin does as he's instructed with a gulp. "Because I'm pretty sure you're the one who smashed it," Narutard answers over her shoulder. Lilith backs up to the pools edge. She raises her hand to cast another spell and is shocked to find it not working. Casting a glance behind her she finds that the entire pool has been frozen. "It looks like all the strength you had earlier is gone," Narutard says as she raises her sword. "Y-your majesty, w-w-we can work this out. T-this was just some harmless fun..." Lilith stammers as she takes a step back onto the ice and slips. "That's not going to bring Drake or his sister and the countless others you've killed," Narutard replies as she plunges her sword into Lilith. "Sooooooccer," she calls out wiping the blood from her sword.
He sits calmly in the circle, meditating on strengthening the barrier."Concentrate on putting a wall between you, and everything but me and delphin soccer."He says, aloud. "BWA-WHAT?!"He screams, a small explosion forming from the seal not being broken before matter exited it.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #61206
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Leave Soccer alone!" Delphin says as he takes a step out of the circle. "Relax," Narutard says as the sword disappears. "I don't have any proof as to who smashed it. By the way, where did you get a new pair of legs?" Narutard sits down next to Drake. "Chris learned a spell that could," Delphin answers. "Oh? And where did Chris learn this spell?"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #61207
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Chris, I whisper. I think we should leave....now. This might get...complicated. DEL! SHUT UP. I bark crossly right after wards. I go to get up and wait for the others to do the same.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #61208
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

"Spellbook."He says,, tossing it to her."I also tried to seal Lilith's beast, but that backfired and ended up making him stronger I think..."He says, breaking the triangle with his scythe. The explosion turns into a puff of smoke."Phew...."He says, whiping the dirt seals away. He then goes over to the dead drake, and closes his eyes.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #61209
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

"I see," Narutard says as she catches the book and starts flipping through it. "I wouldn't bother," she says to Chris. "He's with his sister now...You know there's a problem with using this spellbook. It shortens the lifespan of the castor considerably. Besides what are you even going to do with your merboy now that he's got legs?"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #61210
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

I dunno. He can come back to our place I guess. I lay down on the ground flopping over in the grass. As long s he doesn't do anything stupid like telling people I smashed the-nothing. Like telling people he was a merman or something. Right Chris? <.< Good save soccer, good save.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #61211
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I see," Narutard says as she catches the book and starts flipping through it. "I wouldn't bother," she says to Chris. "He's with his sister now...You know there's a problem with using this spellbook. It shortens the lifespan of the castor considerably. Besides what are you even going to do with your merboy now that he's got legs?"
"Heh. Well, it worked to a certain degree.... But, I just need to collect some wandering souls, they tend to help lengthen my Existence.. They helped me get all the way here. Hmm... I dunno.... It's up to soccer, I guess. Also, it doesn't matter if it shortened my life. It was worth it to be able to stall her. I'm just sad we couldn't stop the death of drake and Amelia......"He says, hugging the body.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:13 PM   #61212
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

"That's cute, you actually expect him to be able to function in society," Narutard chuckles. "Tell ya what, since you weren't as big of a pain in the ass as Lilith, I won't kill you for the upteenmillion stupid things you've done since coming here, and since I'm such a nice person, I'll let you keep the merboy too. Buuuuut, if he causes any trouble outside of here, I'll take him back," she adds on. And with that the trio find themselves standing in the mall. After they manage to drag Delphin out of the mall and answer all his questions they take him home with them. They taught him how to read and all about the human world. And they never heard of Narutard ever again as they quietly lived out their days.

The end.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #61213
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Sad ending D:

Old 08-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #61214
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I LIVEVEEEeeeDDD FIRST WOOOOOOO!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #61215
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

This is the first time secretly plotting against Soccer actually worked. =D

Old 08-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #61216
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

what <><>

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #61217
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Eh, I thought it was a very happy ending to leave off on. The only sad thing was that Soccer didn't die. XD

Tard doesn't leave for college til the 13-14th of September, so if ya wanna squeeze another one in before then lemme know.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:19 PM   #61218
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Eh, I thought it was a very happy ending to leave off on. The only sad thing was that Soccer didn't die. XD

Tard doesn't leave for college til the 13-14th of September, so if ya wanna squeeze another one in before then lemme know.
How about we all just hang whenever we can?
Like, make a tinychat, and then text each other when we can get on, or something.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #61219
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

YES. :] After all my stupid things I finally lived!

I'll be on around 9-9 30 every night, but only be able to stay up until like 10-111ish at max. So if we can squeeze in a short on thatd be cool.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #61220
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Tard's cool with tinychatting.

Even on the weekends. We could do short episodes during the week with longer ones on the weekends if at all possible. If not, we can make that time work.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard