Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:21 PM   #60181
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Soccer breaks Chris's concentration and he is unable to see if it works. They begin to trudge up the mountain when they see the warm glow of a fire from up ahead. Getting closer, they find the fire being tended by Drake, alone. He's sitting bunched up in front of it. He's managed to find himself some warmer clothes to wear and does not lower the hood of his cloak nor acknowledge their approach.
I bound up to Drake, teeth chattering as I stand closer to the fire to get warm. Drake...? Where did your queen go? Wasn't see with you? And how did you end up here and why- Do you have any food?! I ask. Sniffing for the food I smelt eariler.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #60182
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Wow, what a surpise! You actually took a bath today and your breath doesn't smell like dog crap.

*Hugs harder*
/wags tail

ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF!

/runs in circles

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #60183
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
HI NESSIE!!!

*Hits*
Don't call me that

*Is hit*

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #60184
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tard went to link.
I saw
Quote:
Yeah, that gives me alot of insight.

What's it about?
A vote on the worlds greatest anime

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #60185
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

"We couldn't beat her," Drake mumbles. "Her majesty decided to lock that monster away with herself." Drake continues to remain as he was. Delphin grows bored and picks up a handful of snow and puts it in his mouth. His face scrunches up as he swallows it. He drops the rest of the snow and looks around for something else.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #60186
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hey all
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #60187
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What's crackalackin' jenny?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #60188
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

giant fig newton

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #60189
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

bye!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #60190
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
"We couldn't beat her," Drake mumbles. "Her majesty decided to lock that monster away with herself." Drake continues to remain as he was. Delphin grows bored and picks up a handful of snow and puts it in his mouth. His face scrunches up as he swallows it. He drops the rest of the snow and looks around for something else.
"We can figure out how to free here.Take us to them."He says, coldly.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #60191
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, we are here now! I got weapons and a helmet. Let's go free your queen and try again! That monster has got to be weak by now, strike while the iron is hot! Just show us the way!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #60192
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
giant fig newton
*noms*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #60193
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
"We can figure out how to free here.Take us to them."He says, coldly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
Well, we are here now! I got weapons and a helmet. Let's go free your queen and try again! That monster has got to be weak by now, strike while the iron is hot! Just show us the way!
Drake holds out his hand to reveal a large ruby. "She sealed herself and her monster in this," he replies pulling it closer to him before they can take it from him. "It'll wear off soon unless we destroy it..." he trails off. Delphin edges closer to fire to inspect it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #60194
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Who would have thought Tard would end in such a Benevolent fashion. O.o

Old 08-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #60195
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Drake holds out his hand to reveal a large ruby. "She sealed herself and her monster in this," he replies pulling it closer to him before they can take it from him. "It'll wear off soon unless we destroy it..." he trails off. Delphin edges closer to fire to inspect it.
"We neeed to get back to that Library. I'm sure there are some books on seals and spells."He says, unsure of himself And then he DUCT TAPES SOCCER. But he begins meditating, trying to focus all of them into the library.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #60196
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Without even taking my eyes from the rudy I yell out: DELPHIN DO NOT TOUCH THAT FIRE, IT WILL BURN YOU. I stare at the rudy and try to take it from drake, I grab it and try to yank it fro his hand. We have to open it again, we have to kill the monster. She'll be weak do it now! Open it! I'll slash her throat right as she comes out. She won't know what hit her! i say as I hold up one of my clawed hands.

I claw through the duct tape with ease. NO CHRIS. We do it NOw.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #60197
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
What's crackalackin' jenny?
cheese pop kids o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #60198
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Delphin wordlessly backs away from the fire. Drake has an iron-grip on the ruby and refuses to let go of it. "I don't know how to undo it," he answers. "I was instructed to destroy it...but destroying it means destroying her..." Chris is still unable to achieve the desired effect with Soccer and Delphin distracted as they are.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #60199
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

"NO! They both will be fused together if you unseal it the wrong way." He hears in his head, and wonders if soccer heard it too.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #60200
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
cheese pop kids o.o
Oh really?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard