Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #59581
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: Forum mall club

I know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #59582
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Let's just give her a few minutes. She's slow like that sometimes.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #59583
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Isn't she always slow?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #59584
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeppers.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #59585
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

"Indeed."He then uses his scythe to slice at tardy."Wanna spar?"

Old 07-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #59586
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

sorry mom stole my compter....replying now

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #59587
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Yaaaaaaay!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #59588
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I DUNNo. .....>.< Just keep moving....it's for the best...I run forward as tears spring into my eyes. Chris is with him...he'll be fine I tell myself.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #59589
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Delphin tries to free himself by slapping the beast with his tail. He manages to get a good hard hit to the demon's face and it staggers back momentarily stunned. The demon reacts grabbing Delphin by his tail and swinging him into the wall. Delphin let's a gasp of pain before his body goes limp.

"Go to them. I'll continue onwards for the both of us" Drake says placing a hand on Soccer's shoulder. "I know what's it like to lose the people you love. Besides you won't be of much use in a real fight with your arm like that as it is." Drake gives a reassuring smile before continuing onwards.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #59590
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay! I yell as I'm already half way down the hall way. I start attacking and biting and raging all over the demon. I elbow it in the temple and knock it out as I rush to Delphin's side. Are you OKAY?!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #59591
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Delphin tries to free himself by slapping the beast with his tail. He manages to get a good hard hit to the demon's face and it staggers back momentarily stunned. The demon reacts grabbing Delphin by his tail and swinging him into the wall. Delphin let's a gasp of pain before his body goes limp.

"Go to them. I'll continue onwards for the both of us" Drake says placing a hand on Soccer's shoulder. "I know what's it like to lose the people you love. Besides you won't be of much use in a real fight with your arm like that as it is." Drake gives a reassuring smile before continuing onwards.
He Jumps up and slashes the monster's eye, hoping to distract it.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #59592
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

The monster stumbles back from the latest onslaught. He falls to his knee clutching his eye as he let's out a roar of pain. Delphin's eyes are closed and doesn't answer Soccer. Blood streams down his face. His chest moves up and down laboriously with each breath he takes. Soccer notices a tear in the membrane around his head.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #59593
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
The monster stumbles back from the latest onslaught. He falls to his knee clutching his eye as he let's out a roar of pain. Delphin's eyes are closed and doesn't answer Soccer. Blood streams down his face. His chest moves up and down laboriously with each breath he takes. Soccer notices a tear in the membrane around his head.
"SOCCER!GET HIM TO THE WATER! I'll take care of this thing!"He says,Slashing at it some more.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #59594
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

He wonders where soccer went again.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #59595
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe she went to go get a new brain.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #59596
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

SORRY mom again repling

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #59597
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

OKAY! I yell and grab Del and throw him on my back I run as fast as I can backwards to the water and I toss him in, hoping I'm not too late. Del? DEL?
I collapse from exhaustion.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #59598
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Chris finally manages to kill the demon. The demon falls back down the stairs and crashes into Soccer. Delphin slips beneath the water and after several minutes does not resurface again.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #59599
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chris chops the monster up and throws the peices off of Soccer.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #59600
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Del....! DELPHIN! I yell as he doesn't resurface. I scrambble out from under the demon as I walk back up the strairs, crying. Well at least that monster-ish lady can't us him against us again. I mopingly go back to Chris.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard