Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #54041
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92
Default Re: Forum mall club

and i know, it failed >.> but i was also making fun of the people that are like that thinking they can get what they cuz their parents are "rich"
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:31 PM   #54042
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Despite her feeble attempts, the creatures continue to swarm Soccer. Soccer notices that the creatures do not go anywhere near Drake's fire. Drake continues to circle over Soccer spitting fire at her. Meanwhile Chidori has finished his climb and sits safely on the ledge. A light appears in one of the tower's windows.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #54043
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Despite her feeble attempts, the creatures continue to swarm Soccer. Soccer notices that the creatures do not go anywhere near Drake's fire. Drake continues to circle over Soccer spitting fire at her. Meanwhile Chidori has finished his climb and sits safely on the ledge. A light appears in one of the tower's windows.
*sits and wonders what that light is*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #54044
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Ahhh! Okay! I got this! I begin to run toward Drake's flames keeping my shield up to protect myself while letting the creatures get licked by the flames, then as a percatuoin I stop drop and roll in case I get caught on fire.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #54045
Monster Addict92
Banned

i thought this was a mall, not a tower thing? o_O
Old 07-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #54046
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
It is but...tell em tardy xD

Old 07-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #54047
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The creatures leave Soccer's body as they shriek in pain. Drake lands on the ground before her with bloodlust burning in his eyes. He opens his mouth and lets out some more fire on Soccer. Soccer manages to get her sheild up in time, but the heat of the fire causes her to drop it. Drake raises one of his huge scaley arms above Soccer.

Behind Chidori a little girl of about 12 appears behind him. She is dressed in a very ornate gothic looking dress and has similar features to that of Drake. A green bow pins back her long black hair. She sits down on the edge bedside Chidori and dangles her feet over the ledge.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #54048
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The creatures leave Soccer's body as they shriek in pain. Drake lands on the ground before her with bloodlust burning in his eyes. He opens his mouth and lets out some more fire on Soccer. Soccer manages to get her sheild up in time, but the heat of the fire causes her to drop it. Drake raises one of his huge scaley arms above Soccer.

Behind Chidori a little girl of about 12 appears behind him. She is dressed in a very ornate gothic looking dress and has similar features to that of Drake. A green bow pins back her long black hair. She sits down on the edge bedside Chidori and dangles her feet over the ledge.
Why hello there....enjoying the show?

Old 07-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #54049
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
It's a role playing game that I and few of the old regular's made up last summer when we were bored here onetime. No one actually does anything mall related here.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #54050
Monster Addict92
Banned

O_O ohhhhhhhhh i just thought, i had no idea, that's why i did that hollister thing xD
Old 07-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #54051
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Except when we hold up the food courts tardy xD!

Old 07-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #54052
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

It's so hot, the fire, and I end up dropping my shield, and as a arm is above me, I pull up my sword with one hand so if he decides to bring it down on me it will be like stepping on a nail, then I take a small kitchen knife from my pocket and throw it into the dragoin's eye.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #54053
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Except when we hold up the food courts tardy xD!
Yep, but that's mainly so that we can inflict pain upon others. XD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #54054
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yep, but that's mainly so that we can inflict pain upon others. XD
Yeps xD

Old 07-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #54055
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer, forgetting Drake's enormous height, hurls the small knife at his eye. It falls short and pings lightly off of his chest without leaving so much as a scratch.
"Foolish girl! Did you actually think that butter knife would hurt me?!" Drake laughs. He then lowers his arm and picks Soccer's sword up between two of his claws.

The girl turns to Chidori and asks, "Is that big brother Drake?"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:49 PM   #54056
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Soccer, forgetting Drake's enormous height, hurls the small knife at his eye. It falls short and pings lightly off of his chest without leaving so much as a scratch.
"Foolish girl! Did you actually think that butter knife would hurt me?!" Drake laughs. He then lowers his arm and picks Soccer's sword up between two of his claws.

*turns to her*Yep.Looks like he's having fun.^_^

Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 PM   #54057
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Oi! Get off my sword! I then have an idea and dart under Drake's belly and begins banging on him with my gaint frying pan.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:54 PM   #54058
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Drake tosses Soccer's sword aside and laughs as she bangs on his feet. Her pan quickly become dented from all the banging and does not appear to have any affect on Drake.
"You really are stupid!" Drake laughs.

"Is there something wrong with that girl?" The girl asks pointing at Soccer. "Why is she trying to hurt brother?"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #54059
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Drake tosses Soccer's sword aside and laughs as she bangs on his feet. Her pan quickly become dented from all the banging and does not appear to have any affect on Drake.
"You really are stupid!" Drake laughs.

"Is there something wrong with that girl?" The girl asks pointing at Soccer. "Why is she trying to hurt brother?"
I AM NOT STUPID! I climb up onto his foot, climb to his leg, then his back, then his neck, finally reach his head and starts pounding him in the eyeballs!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #54060
Monster Addict92
Banned

*watches* *has no idea what's going on* *reads*

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard