Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #52541
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Forum mall club

no ohio silly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #52542
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thats far i live in new york
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #52543
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

wow NY sweet man ^^

Old 06-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #52544
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

south carolina... >.> u guys live extremly far away xD all my ex's lived in ohio

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #52545
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

in Brooklyn where the ghetto is yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 4 the ghetto xDDD
Old 06-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #52546
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by -I'm_Ur_Drug- View Post
south carolina... >.> u guys live extremly far away xD all my ex's lived in ohio
i passed by there i think 2summers ago
Old 06-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #52547
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what from the forum??? and kimi try forum dating it fun you know

Old 06-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #52548
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
i passed by there i think 2summers ago
T^T no one ever goes to south carolina aha it sucks Dx

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

Spoiler:

Old 06-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #52549
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

i tryed online dating b4 n i found dis girl i waz with for like a year we broke up cause it got boring but b4 we did she said we lived in that same city she was jus sacred 2meet. but yah then u caNT fully express the love u have for the person
Old 06-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #52550
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
T^T no one ever goes to south carolina aha it sucks Dx
both of u should move too Ny
Old 06-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #52551
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

just try it again you never what will untill you try man

Old 06-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #52552
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

@ Kimi-
Dx yea, but i mean, with Chris, i really love him, and we dated online, not for very long, but i wanna meet him. xP

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

Spoiler:

Old 06-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #52553
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
just try it again you never what will untill you try man
i did i found it hard 2 EXPRESS everything!!!!!!!!!!! God if only u lived ovr here i would be kissing u now
Old 06-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #52554
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

oh awesomeness sis man I want to meet him someday now

Old 06-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #52555
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i did i found it hard 2 EXPRESS everything!!!!!!!!!!! God if only u lived ovr here i would be kissing u now
awwwww that sweet kimi

Old 06-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #52556
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@ Kimi-
Dx yea, but i mean, with Chris, i really love him, and we dated online, not for very long, but i wanna meet him. xP
i noo me 2 i love chris aloooooooot but what can i do
Spoiler:
ilove himm allllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ot lmao
Old 06-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #52557
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
awwwww that sweet kimi
only the truth hehe: mrgreen:
Old 06-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #52558
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Quote:
oh awesomeness sis man I want to meet him someday now
Dx yea i know. he's got another gf now lol. but he said that he was rebounding, and that he didn't wanna hurt me, and he only wants to be with me if he can be fully true to me. And he said that we will get back together soon =). he promised.

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

Spoiler:

Old 06-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #52559
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
only the truth hehe: mrgreen:
*holds you* you are so kind

Old 06-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #52560
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dx yea i know. he's got another gf now lol. but he said that he was rebounding, and that he didn't wanna hurt me, and he only wants to be with me if he can be fully true to me. And he said that we will get back together soon =). he promised.
he done with me now

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard