Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #52501
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Forum mall club

thanks man ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #52502
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
thanks guys *crying* I so happy now
any time
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #52503
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

I wish a guy just ask me out now *crying tears of joy*

Old 06-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #52504
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

wheres cherry with my sandwitch? >=[
Old 06-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #52505
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

#walks to music store and buys all the kinkin park cd #
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #52506
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I wish a guy just ask me out now *crying tears of joy*
lol i no what ur thinking
Old 06-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #52507
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
lol i no what ur thinking
think what I hate being alone is all

Old 06-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #52508
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
#walks to music store and buys all the kinkin park cd #
lml i never heard of that band
Old 06-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #52509
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
thanks guys *crying* I so happy now
*pats your head* no problem.

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #52510
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
lml i never heard of that band
what
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #52511
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster zack View Post
what
i only heard of linkin park tho lol
Old 06-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #52512
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

back now

Old 06-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #52513
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
back now
reaaallly now wb
Old 06-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #52514
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

hey it the crazy dude ^///^

Old 06-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #52515
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

heey u call me kimi
Old 06-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #52516
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

okay kimi and why???

Old 06-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #52517
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

cause i control u lol
Old 06-13-2010, 02:14 PM   #52518
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
cause i control u lol
no you won't and I find the two guy who hurt me. they are in this thread
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...55898&page=612

Old 06-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #52519
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

hmmmm dont worry about them right anymore leave it 2me.. how old r they
Old 06-13-2010, 02:21 PM   #52520
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

yess i can ^_^ -huggs u close-

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard