Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #50561
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93
Default Re: Forum mall club

Okay! *takes hammer and whacks self in the head with it. Brains fall out. Sits there and stares at brains.*

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #50562
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

*appears*yo....guess wat i finally got yesterday that ive been waiting for since x-mas?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #50563
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Stares at Tard's brain*
Eww,its all small looking.

What,dj?

G2G guys!!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #50564
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Stares at Tard's brain*
Eww,its all small looking.

What,dj?

G2G guys!!
*knocks your brains out onto the floor and loses it the tile cracks* XD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #50565
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

hellooooooo

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #50566
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Comes in with puffy red eyes*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #50567
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Comes in with puffy red eyes*
Why are your eyes red? Did something happen?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #50568
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Why are your eyes red? Did something happen?

Because I just read the most disgusting thing ever.-_-'

I hate the internet now.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #50569
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

what?

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #50570
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Because I just read the most disgusting thing ever.-_-'

I hate the internet now.xD
Parental controls,learn to love/use it.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #50571
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Ok,so my friend dared me to watch a youtube vide,called...(I won't say.)And I decided to read about it,but..its just gross.-_-'

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #50572
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
parental controls = stupid and annoying...
Quote:
Ok,so my friend dared me to watch a youtube vide,called...(I won't say.)And I decided to read about it,but..its just gross.-_-'
I won't ask what it was about?

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 01-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #50573
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post

Only to the corrupted pervasive teenage mind, only to the corrupted pervasive teenage mind.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #50574
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yes,please don't ask me.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #50575
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

why'ld you type the same thing twice and are you accusing me of being a pervert it's my brothers fault for looking up porn on the internet! *and he's younger than me*

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #50576
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post

Kids still listen to parental controls?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #50577
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no parents stilll USE parental controls...I can't get on the internet unless they're active

Quote:
Yes,please don't ask me.xD
so other then the fact your about to cover your computer in vomit...how're you?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #50578
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
why'ld you type the same thing twice and are you accusing me of being a pervert it's my brothers fault for looking up porn on the internet! *and he's younger than me*

He younger than you?That's kinda weird to be looking at porn that age..(whatever age he is.)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #50579
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Parental controls block content like that, its a program built in a computer.

Quote:
Matter of speaking.
As in "most definitely not my friend, most definitely not".
Old 01-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #50580
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no parents stilll USE parental controls...I can't get on the internet unless they're active

so other then the fact your about to cover your computer in vomit...how're you?

Oooh.xD

I'm good,and hungry.^_^

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard