Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #49301
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I do too...
Nice color.
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #49302
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

DeiSaku♥~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Back i needed a pickle xD
DeiSaku♥~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #49303
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Did this thread even have a topic?
Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #49304
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeiSaku♥~ View Post
Oh nu!! Another Deidara!!!!
there are around 87 to 132 Deidaras...just an estimate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #49305
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
but I just killed my imaginary friend...now there's imaginary blood on the floor...and I have to clean it up with my imagination before the pretend cops show up
Oh well, I guess you'll just have to kill the imaginary cops too. XD

Hey, did anyone notice that their post counts just went down? I was a Special Jonin Candiadate and had over 1500 posts this morning when I was on during school. But I just happened to look at my current rank and I'm back at Veteran Chunin with less than 1500 posts. I'm not complaning, just curious.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #49306
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
What? ...
theres a second deidara (Avitar pic)
Old 12-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #49307
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
*gives you one aswell* ^_^

yeah, maybe hes just got a lot to do? I dont get on very often cuz my grades suck and my cosplays are coming along 0-10 X3 it makes me want to stangle something cute

len: 0____0
me: >=3

YAY!!!
*Opens*

Yeah,I know I have alot to do to.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #49308
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeiSaku♥~ View Post
Did this thread even have a topic?

No.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #49309
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post

Hey, did anyone notice that their post counts just went down? I was a Special Jonin Candiadate and had over 1500 posts this morning when I was on during school. But I just happened to look at my current rank and I'm back at Veteran Chunin with less than 1500 posts. I'm not complaning, just curious.
Lol imaginary cops xD And Im scared for my 0 posts O_O xD
Old 12-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #49310
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

no idea about that...ask Toma...he's the guy to ask about this sort of stuff

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 12-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #49311
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
No.xD
Good I dont like keeping up with use less stuff like topics v_v after a while theres no more too write about the topic
Old 12-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #49312
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Quote:
Ick, I don't wanna, I'm lazy and don't really care all that much to mother waiting for a response from the higher ups about something that trival.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:27 PM   #49313
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
When I said to many Deidara's i ment on this forum thread watever its called xD and... FRED FRED BURGER!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #49314
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Ick, I don't wanna, I'm lazy and don't really care all that much to mother waiting for a response from the higher ups about something that trival.
Maybe after a certain amount of time they die xP Or they were magicaly banned.... I dont know I just joined xD
Old 12-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #49315
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

is Ninja Pink even here anymore?
Old 12-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #49316
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

wait for it DeiSaku

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Last edited by assassin; 12-22-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #49317
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #49318
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
wait for it DeiSaku
waiting... waiting... waiting... loading...
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #49319
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

i type too fast xD
Old 12-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #49320
DeiSaku♥~
Freshmen Academy Student

what does unscathed mean O-O

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard