Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #40301
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥Wheres pinkie?
i dunno

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #40302
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
hmmmm.....*skull catches on fire*ghost rider time*grabs chain and spins it around in the ait while it is on fire*
-__________________________________________________ __________-

poser...*is completely out of your range*

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 10-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #40303
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoko(Ko-Ko) View Post
.............no why.............................
I love to blackmail!

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #40304
Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
Genin

Location: Mood: you might not belive this but I am crying my eyes out right now
Kyoko(Ko-Ko) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
hmmmm.....*skull catches on fire*ghost rider time*grabs chain and spins it around in the ait while it is on fire*
.....................haisha(loser) cant come up with anything original can you............................................... ......................
Kyoko(Ko-Ko) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #40305
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

nine tailed fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*flying toward's base*
nine tailed fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #40306
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
-__________________________________________________ __________-

poser...*is completely out of your range*
meh*skin comes back*ha*grabs vaccum*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #40307
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

Quote:
i dunno
barney:hehehe *shots the whole mall down with rocket launcher* know kids is that good or bad?
every kid in the world:F***ING AWESOME BARNEY!!!
barney:thats right *shots assin*
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #40308
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
*turns into the air so you can't hurt me*
♥u cant stay like that forever....and when u finally turn 'human' ur dead

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #40309
Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
Genin

Quote:
♥u cant stay like that forever....and when u finally turn 'human' ur dead
..............why him I'm the one who took the picture and have black mail on you...........................................
Old 10-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #40310
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
meh*skin comes back*ha*grabs vaccum*
*releases a SBD(silent but deadly) in your face and turns human*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura202 View Post
barney:hehehe *shots the whole mall down with rocket launcher* know kids is that good or bad?
every kid in the world:F***ING AWESOME BARNEY!!!
barney:thats right *shots assin*
glad that wasn't me...sucks to be assin

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Last edited by assassin; 10-10-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #40311
Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
Genin

Quote:
I love to blackmail!
oh well I've always black mailed people
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #40312
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoko(Ko-Ko) View Post
..............why him I'm the one who took the picture and have black mail on you...........................................
♥thanks for reminding me ur next *puts you on my list*

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #40313
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

*bombards second defense line*
Second defense line destroyed. Armored ground forces, advance to sector 3. Infantry, you are clear to advance to sector 2.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #40314
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
*Looks at list* ._.

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #40315
Kyoko(Ko-Ko)
Genin

Quote:
*sarcastically* ooohhh I'm sooooo scared
Old 10-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #40316
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

Haha blackmail.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #40317
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

well im bored so time to brake stuff with my sis *gets huge pole and hits moon with it*
katie:im in *gets a huge pole too and hit moon with it*
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #40318
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*looks at list*

1. kill assassin
2. kill koko
3. rape moon

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #40319
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Blackmailing is fun^^

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #40320
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

*destroy's the last two bogies* okay were clear.

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard