Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #32201
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

HELLO!!!

*Echo*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #32202
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

me bored
*nods*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #32203
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Hey Pinkie!

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #32204
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Runs in circles*

Luna Mikazuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #32205
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Runs in circles*
*sticks foot out and trips you* XD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #32206
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hi,Moon,Luna,NARUTARD!!!

*Echo*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #32207
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

What's up with the echoing?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #32208
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yo.....
hi...
Old 09-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #32209
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I don't know-know-know......

Is no one here?

Only,you,me,luna,moon and that one stalking guest...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #32210
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
*sticks foot out and trips you* XD
*Lands on hands and flips self up while using legs to kick you in the face*
*Lands on feet* Nice try...

Luna Mikazuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #32211
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post

Is no one here?

scary
Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #32212
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

WHO REMEBERS EVERYBODY LOVES PINK!!??!! I rember the show!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #32213
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post

Is no one here?

Seriously, what the hell is up with those stalkers? XD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #32214
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
Stop yelling, and I sure as hell don't.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #32215
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
not me
no clue what it is
Old 09-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #32216
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seriously, what the hell is up with those stalkers? XD

He/she was probably the one here yesterday..*shivers*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #32217
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I DO!!No one does...

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #32218
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Stop yelling, and I sure as hell don't.
-_- I'm not yelling, i'm typeing BIG

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #32219
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
scary

He/she is still here...

GO STALK SOMEONE ELSE FORUM MALL,GUEST PERSON!!!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #32220
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-_- I'm not yelling, i'm typeing BIG
Well it looks like your yelling, so quit it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard