Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #23921
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

ok cool puts cross away and pulls out an ipod touch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #23922
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
*sigh* im not gunna bite you taker, I promise for the rest of my eternal life

*looks at ground deep in thought*
*silence for a while*

im sorry Yuuki
*silence*

*sigh* *softly* its ok
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #23923
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

goes sword shoping.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #23924
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts elbows on table and head on hands*
Old 08-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #23925
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

picks up sword not bad how much ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #23926
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

*starts crying*
sugoku kanashii!
namida ga tomaranai...
soretomo chigau no
itteshimatta no ne
nani mo chanto dekinai
haa.. furareta
g-gomen nasai
GOMEN NASAI

(in a whisper) gomen ne.... gomen ne *cries harder*

translation:
im so sad!
i cant stop crying...
he doesnt care
hes gone
sigh... love hurts
i-im sorry...
IM SORRY!!!

forgive me.... forgive me
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.

Last edited by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth; 08-16-2009 at 11:26 PM.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #23927
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

I g2g
Old 08-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #23928
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

nah keep your dam sword.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #23929
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

*hugs hyper and leaves*
Old 08-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #23930
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

*wipes eyes*

yuuki.... g-gomen nasai
gomen ne

im sorry
forgive me T.T
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #23931
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

ok i dont know why u so sad but i'm stealing this sword.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #23932
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

s-sayonara T.T
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #23933
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

did i do somthing ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 11:27 PM   #23934
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

"Byaku-ingan" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Whats wrong? Hi again, btw.

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

<---The Rep button is that way
"Byaku-ingan" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #23935
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

no it wasnt you taker *wipes eyes again but it does nothing*
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #23936
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i'm stealing this sword.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #23937
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

somethings been going on between yuuki and me
everythings always t-tense and stuff

i cant have a normal conversation without bawling my eyes out

I cheated on him and I feel horrible
I've already attempted suicide and stuff T.T
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #23938
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

u-u do that taker
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #23939
"Byaku-ingan"
Chunin Exam Participant

"Byaku-ingan" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*feels bad*

- Kinda creepy

I adopted Hinata!!

<---The Rep button is that way
"Byaku-ingan" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #23940
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
somethings been going on between yuuki and me
everythings always t-tense and stuff

i cant have a normal conversation without bawling my eyes out

I cheated on him and I feel horrible
I've already attempted suicide and stuff T.T

wow omg i am so sry about that but whatever u did is done now we can only live with our mistake and learn from them it wont help killing yourself trust me nobody whats u dead and i dont know why u did what u did but who cares u have to move on with your life and let stuff go our else u will only make your self suffer.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard