Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #21
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Wonderland RP

Amiko:"Nya where am i and why am i part cattt!!!!!!!!!
"I must have bumped my heard to hard yah thats it ya"
*Gets up and looks around*
"Something is telling me that im not home any more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #22
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kenshin wakes up to find himself sprawled across the long dinning table outside his house; he is also covered in tea. With a wave of his hand, all of the tea is taken off of him. He then hears a girl talking. He walks out of his house's property to find a girl with several feline characteristics. "Why hello there. Care to have some tea with me?" says Kenshin to the girl.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #23
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Amikos ears twitch when she hear a voice* "Sure tea sounds nice" *Amiko follows the man with the hat* "If i may ask what is this place"

Old 06-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #24
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kenshin listens to the girl. "Oh this place? Well this is just another place within all places in which we call locations, areas, or like I've said, places. However, is this place a reality or your imagination?" Kenshin wanders off to his table. "Sit over there." Kenshin points to a seat.

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #25
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

Cloukora hears armored soldiers marching. "finally, people-wait, if this is wonderland....." Cloukora drew his sword prepared to fight and when the red soldiers appeare he charged to attack slashing each one in half and when they were all on the ground he grabbed one that was still alive "How do i get to the Red Queens palace?" The soldier pointed into a direction "Thank you" He finished him. He walked along that way and ended up at a tea party "Ummm, hello?"
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #26
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin hears someone's voice and instantly summons water from the ground and freezes the stranger's feet to the ground. Kenshin walks up to the person. "Who are you?! If you are looking for the fat-headed Queen she isn't here... oh... I have a question for you. How is a raven like a writing desk?" Kenshin asks the stranger. "Oh... would you like some tea as well?" Kenshin smiles.

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #27
Monster Addict92
Banned

"My name is Cloukora, i'm from a different world, i ended up here for some reason, and i know everything about this place, for example, your the mad hatter and she's Alice. and i don't know how they're the same and neither do you, now please let me go, and i hate tea, so no, but if you have any cigs, that would be great"
Old 06-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #28
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

"Well, I shall call you Cloud... you know... those things that make tea. And how do you know everything when there isn't anything to know about this place at all. Well, also, I may be the Mad Hatter but that over there is not Alice. She is Amiko. Alice hasn't been back for a while. Oh how troublesome that is. I do wish she comes back sometime soon. She was such a great gal. And sorry, I don't have these 'cigs' you talk about," Kenshin starts to walk away "oh yeah, I'll let you go." Kenshin releases Cloukora from the ice and starts to sip tea again. "Please, come sit down and join us in some nice conversation."

Spoiler:

Old 06-29-2010, 11:10 PM   #29
Monster Addict92
Banned

"fine" Cloukora sits down and notices a mouse in the sugar bowl. "um?there's a mouse in the sugar bowl. do you know where i can get some cigarettes, smoke sticks, death sticks, however you call them? you put them in your mouth and suck on them and air comes out, i could really use one about now
Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #30
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin sits down. "Oh! Stupid mouse! You never put the right amount of sugar cubes in the bowl." Kenshin flicks his finger and the mouse goes flying across the table and onto the ground. "I want a biscuit, or a cookie. What do the Flibbergoblins call them again? I don't know, but they are delicious. Oh, I just thought of an idea for a hat; however, that would never fit that tree over there," Kenshin then realizes that Cloukura was asking him a question. "What was that Cloud? A cigarette is what you want? Oh, we have those!" Kenshin then hands Cloukura a glass of tea. "There you go... Oh shoot... that will never fit my dear Dubbledwarn. Tsk tsk. I will fix it right now." Kenshin pulls out a sugar cube and then eats it. "There, all better."

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #31
Monster Addict92
Banned

Cloukora just stares. wait a minute, i know. Cloukora pulls out a needle filled with liquid and dumps the tea and squirts the liquid into the cup. "that's some good stuff" so i take it we wait for alice then?
Old 06-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #32
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Starts to sing
"Ichibanme Arisu wa isamashiku ken o katate ni, fushigi no kuni
Ironna mono o kirisutete, makka na michi o shiite itta
Sonna Arisu wa mori no oku
Tsumibito no you no tojikomerare,
Mori ni dekita michi igai ni
Kanojo no sei o shiru sube wa nashi..."

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #33
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Amiko watches the conversations while drinking a cup of tea."This place sure is something",Amiko whispered.Amiko then spoke,"This tea is delicious if i might say nya"."So this Alice is she important in this place".

Old 06-30-2010, 11:45 PM   #34
Monster Addict92
Banned

"She's suppose to defeat this huge dragon creature for the White Queen, unless things have changed since i, um saw the movie" >.> Cloukora hears something in the woods and puts his hand on his desert eagle. A cat comes out. "Cheshire Cat? You're so cute" Cloukora said then laughed (btw, it's ok if i use this character right? you know, having these weapons and all?)
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #35
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsukidragon13 View Post
Starts to sing
"Ichibanme Arisu wa isamashiku ken o katate ni, fushigi no kuni
Ironna mono o kirisutete, makka na michi o shiite itta
Sonna Arisu wa mori no oku
Tsumibito no you no tojikomerare,
Mori ni dekita michi igai ni
Kanojo no sei o shiru sube wa nashi..."
That's a good song. It talks about Alice and this strange/mysterious land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Amiko watches the conversations while drinking a cup of tea."This place sure is something",Amiko whispered.Amiko then spoke,"This tea is delicious if i might say nya"."So this Alice is she important in this place".
"That's good to know! My tea is always made with the finest rat heads and cow tongues." says Kenshin. "Yes, Alice is one of the most important people you will ever hear of in our Wonderland. She helped save this place from the old Red Queen; however, a new threat has arisen---" Kenshin is interrupted by Cloukura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
"She's suppose to defeat this huge dragon creature for the White Queen, unless things have changed since i, um saw the movie" >.> Cloukora hears something in the woods and puts his hand on his desert eagle. A cat comes out. "Cheshire Cat? You're so cute" Cloukora said then laughed (btw, it's ok if i use this character right? you know, having these weapons and all?)
"Actually, Cloud, Alice has already saved Wonderland, but, like I said, a new threat has arisen." Kenshin notices a cat come out of the woods. "Oh, Chesh... it you... no, you can't have my hat." Kenshin then gets up. "Amiko, perhaps you know him, since you seem to have some cat-like characteristics. Also, Cloud, there is a "no guns policy" here in Wonderland." Kenshin laughs.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #36
Monster Addict92
Banned

"btw, i think some soldiers were coming for you, i took em out though, however they could have sent another search party" maybe i'm here to help with this new threat? "If only Rhain was here, he could help me maybe" Cloukora said to himself. "What threat is this that has risen?"
Old 07-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #37
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

"Soldiers? For me? Well, that wouldn't be any fun now would it?" Kenshin looks around and then grabs his tea cup and starts to drink it again. "Well, simply, this new threat is the Red Queen's niece. She is just as cruel as the big-head herself was." Kenshin laughs.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2010, 12:40 AM   #38
Monster Addict92
Banned

"So what happened to the Red Queen?" Cloukora sips his drink. "Maybe she can help tell us how to defeat her, if we make her talk-" Cloukora sensed someone coming. "Soldiers, there here. What do we do?"

(btw, i see it's getting intense in the arrancar thread lol, that's why i made my own rp thread lol)
Old 07-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #39
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

"Well, as you know, Alice came a long time ago and saved our precious Wonderland from the big-head. As a result of the Queen's defeat, she was exiled to a far off land and remains there to this day." Kenshin then sees the soldiers barge in on his tea party. "Hey! That was rude of you. Well, if we must, we shall settle this right now." Kenshin puts down his tea, puts on his hat and looks at both Cloukura and Amiko. "Ready to play '52 pick-up'?" Kenshin laughs and then hops onto the dining table. He then runs across the table, motioning his hands. Tea begins to arise and it starts to collect into one big blob. Kenshin then motions his hand and the tea is shot forth at a group of card soldiers. "These ones are mine." Kenshin says, smirking.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #40
Monster Addict92
Banned

"Fine with me" Cloukora said as he stood up.