Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #101
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Hey Nābris, what ho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Stop clogging up my thread with spam!!! D:

So what's up today, Nabbers?
It's just conversation. XD

Not very good, but better than yesterday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #102
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I see, sounds sucky. :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #103
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
DAMMIT, I MISS YOU TOO, DIANA!

How have you been?
*Glomps* <3

I've been greattttt!!!
And you, twinnie?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #104
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I see, sounds sucky. :/
It genuinely is.

/Crushes you with a giant-hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
*Glomps* <3

I've been greattttt!!!
And you, twinnie?
/Happy derp face

That's wonderful! I wish I could say the same, but things haven't been going so well on my end. All in all I am fine, though.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #105
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

/Huglomps everyone!

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #106
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey Nabbers, what ho in Monster?

Old 02-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #107
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Hey Nabbers, what ho in Monster?
BRO, I AM HOOKED.

Furking can't stop watching it.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #108
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What ho? How's the SAT flow?

Old 05-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #109
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
What ho? How's the SAT flow?
I think I did better than last time, but everything else was just awkward.

A Nun proctored it, and we ended up getting only TWO breaks in the entire test when you are supposed to get more.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #110
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Leave it to the Nuns to make you take penance whille taking a test.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #111
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Leave it to the Nuns to make you take penance whille taking a test.
I'd bet you that's what she wanted to do. That, or hit someone with that ruler she had.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #112
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

She had one? Awesome.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #113
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
She had one? Awesome.
Scared the bejesus out of me, though.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:33 AM   #114
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Silly nuns and their silly rules-- I mean rulers.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #115
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Don't act surprised, Wooster. As leader of the penguin armies, we know you stationed that fowl presence there just to intimidate dear nib-nabs. Your plot is foiled, however late the foiling!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #116
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Wooster my sister showed this to me, and because this thread was the first thing that came to mind I searched through the forums just so I could grave-dig this thread show you the vid.
YouTube:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Don't act surprised, Wooster. As leader of the penguin armies, we know you stationed that fowl presence there just to intimidate dear nib-nabs. Your plot is foiled, however late the foiling!
Intimidate me, and you have a whole army of Herp Seals to face.

Old 09-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #117
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What's on the pip pip, Nabbers?

Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #118
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
What's on the pip pip, Nabbers?
What ho, Bertie?

College applications man. I am so nervous.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #119
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
What ho, Bertie?

College applications man. I am so nervous.
Have an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, ditch college midway through. Many of the wealthiest are college drop-outs.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #120
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Have an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, ditch college midway through. Many of the wealthiest are college drop-outs.
Not sure I would like to take the entrepreneur route right now; looking into either social/behavioral/cognitive sciences or the arts.

Yet again who knows if I even end up majoring in those things. I've heard about so many stories of students going in thinking they'll major in one thing but end up majoring in something entirely different, which includes my own sister's story.