Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-27-2011, 07:01 AM   #61
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hey Nābris, what ho?

Nābris :3
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #62
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
How is all that snow, hmm?
We got a ton; just went outside to shovel. It was up to my knees, and you know how tall I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Nābris :3
You. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #63
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I see. Well I have shoveled more when sdaly I was back on the East Coast for three days. Damn snow.

Stop flirting so much Nabbers. >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #64
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Stop flirting so much Nabbers. >.>
Wooster. :3

Old 01-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #65
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ewwwww. D:

Old 01-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #66
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

:3

Old 01-27-2011, 11:11 AM   #67
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean stop it please.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #68
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wazza Nabbers *_*

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #69
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

/Prepares to flirt with Wooster more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Wazza Nabbers *_*
Holy sheet it's you!
/Flirts with you instead

Old 01-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #70
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Holy sheet it's you!
/Flirts with you instead
Oh hell yeah!
I'm a chick Nabbers magnet! >:3

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #71
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Wait, speaking of that: he and I have the same voice, and now he also tackle-hugs people.....

............OH MY LANTA!

EDIT: They exist in my own world. They say I'm awesome.
O.O
Will this make you feel better?
/Tackle Huggle
Quote:
Indeed, you are clones I think.
Double the trouble? ;D

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #72
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Mama! I haven't seen you in ZONKS! :3

*Nuzzles*

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #73
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Oh hell yeah!
I'm a chick Nabbers magnet! >:3
What? What are you talking abou-?

/Gets magnetically attracted to Semog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Mama! I haven't seen you in ZONKS! :3

*Nuzzles*
Darling, ZONKS is indeed the best way to describe our time apart.

/Cuddles

Old 01-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #74
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/prepares to force feed Nabbers meat

Old 01-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #75
Wounded_Shadow
Genin

Wounded_Shadow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What sort of meat?

Forum Nobody Thank God

Wounded_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #76
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
/prepares to force feed Nabbers meat

Old 01-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #77
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Nabbers... I am your conscious!! But you may call me... Conny :3

Old 01-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #78
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Nabbers... I am your conscious!! But you may call me... Conny :3
You may be my conscious, but you are not my consciousness.

False; your name is Conway Twitty.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #79
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What ho? Wooster and Nabris?

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #80
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You may be my conscious, but you are not my consciousness.

False; your name is Conway Twitty.
B-But!
That
name is so unattractive! It has the word twit in it! And I dont even LIKE Country music! D=