Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM   #121
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Status:Single, Girls and Guys post here ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
English is my first?
I learned spanish at school lol xD

O.O wut?
YOu scare me sometimes

You can throw
Cotton balls of love<3 lol xD
Umm no

Can I throw myself?
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #122
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Umm no

Can I throw myself?
Sure, I don't mind!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #123
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
so what are all the singels doing here?
Pretending to not be interested in each other .
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #124
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Sure, I don't mind!
I'm guessing you geddit xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:34 PM   #125
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I'm guessing you geddit xD
Yeah lol xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #126
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
English is my first?
I learned spanish at school lol xD

O.O wut?
YOu scare me sometimes

You can throw
Cotton balls of love<3 lol xD
lol Therapist: a person trained in the use of psychological methods for helping patients overcome psychological problems.
You see

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #127
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Pretending to not be interested in each other .
ooh I see lets have a singles party!!! lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #128
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

*runs in* Is not single! pppttthhhhh! *runs out* xDD

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #129
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
lol Therapist: a person trained in the use of psychological methods for helping patients overcome psychological problems.
You see
I knew that. -.-
You still scare me lol xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
ooh I see lets have a singles party!!! lol
PARTY! WOOT!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #130
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Yeah lol xD
Okay good
So I'm allowed too right?
Old 06-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #131
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

Woooster's HERE!!
EDIT: You missed <.<

It's a key to success.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #132
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Okay good
So I'm allowed too right?
Yes, yes you are xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #133
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I knew that. -.-
You still scare me lol xD

PARTY! WOOT!
Why sistaa

It's a key to success.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #134
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJapaneseKamikaze View Post
Woooster's HERE!!
EDIT: You missed <.<
Only because I thought Dodo was available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #135
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Yes, yes you are xD
At you?
and other pplz?
Old 06-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #136
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
At you?
and other pplz?
Yes, at me lol xD
and yes at other people, but mainly me >.>
you did say you were my secrete lover lol xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #137
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Yes, at me lol xD
and yes at other people, but mainly me >.>
you did say you were my secrete lover lol xD
Okay good
Okay then hush xD
Old 06-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #138
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Okay good
Okay then hush xD
YUS!
:x
Old 06-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #139
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
YUS!
:x
/throws self at you
Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #140
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/throws self at you
Oh baby<3

Tags
girls and guys, single