Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default 3:43:13

3 minutes. 43 seconds. 13 milliseconds.
The fastest time ever for a man to run one mile.
This record was set in 1999 by Moroccan Hicham El Guerroj.

Will it ever be broken?

Also will women ever make it past the 4 minute mark when running a mile?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 3:43:13

a better question, if a woman does make it under 4 minutes will anyone be watching?
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
a better question, if a woman does make it under 4 minutes will anyone be watching?

I'd be to busy wondering why shes out of the kitchen.
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

and why she's not barefoot and pregnant?
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicenChicken View Post
I'd be to busy wondering why shes out of the kitchen.
She needed to go to the store to get some more groceries.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #6
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dx sexist

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -I'm_Ur_Drug- View Post
Dx sexiest
fixed

...At least in my case.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #8
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wow....he must have been running from border control.

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
TheJapaneseKamikaze
Veteran Chunin

TheJapaneseKamikaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That's something, wow...

It's a key to success.
^ A very wise and resourceful tip. 8D
TheJapaneseKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
Wow....he must have been running from border control.
Yay! This topic is now not only sexist but racist too!

...At least in my case.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #11
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

*facepalm* men..

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #12
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Yep....*gives you high five* XD

Old 06-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #13
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep....*gives you high five* XD
The topic just needs to make fun of religion, sexual orientation, and nationality and I think it'll be set for the most offensive thread ever!

...At least in my case.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #14
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
The topic just needs to make fun of religion, sexual orientation, and nationality and I think it'll be set for the most offensive thread ever!

Okay let's see if we can do it.....uh.....you first. XD

Old 06-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #15
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I get why the woman would break a record, she knew someone would whip her and turn her into to the illegal alien patrol squad. >
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay let's see if we can do it.....uh.....you first. XD

Hmm well given he's from Morocco he MUST be Muslim.
No wonder we can't catch Bin Laden...he's just too fast!

I think that counts as two in one.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #17
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
Hmm well given he's from Morocco he MUST be Muslim.
No wonder we can't catch Bin Laden...he's just too fast!

I think that counts as two in one.

Yeah that counts as two.....okay my turn. Maybe he was running fast beacuse he heard about.....uh....I can't find anything man. XDDD

Old 06-24-2010, 08:51 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah that counts as two.....okay my turn. Maybe he was running fast beacuse he heard about.....uh....I can't find anything man. XDDD
This thread is gay.

Spoiler:

DING DING !!
THIS IS THE
MOST OFFENSIVE THREAD EVER!
BY JUST READING
IT YOU HAVE MANAGED TO ENRAGE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE! GOOD JOB!

...At least in my case.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #19
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
This thread is gay.

Spoiler:

DING DING !!
THIS IS THE
MOST OFFENSIVE THREAD EVER!
BY JUST READING
IT YOU HAVE MANAGED TO ENRAGE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE! GOOD JOB!

We have achieved our goal. Yes....XDD

Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We have achieved our goal. Yes....XDD
Excellent

...At least in my case.