Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 06-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default What if...

What if they made a Naruto Card Game? Not like the one they have now, but like one you can play Go Fish with. It would have pictures of Naruto characters on the cards.
Also, what if they made a Naruto version of Uno with five colors?
The colors would be Red (Fire,) Blue(Water,) Green (Wind,) Yellow (Lightning,) and the addition, Brown (Earth.) That could work out.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: What if...

Im sure they already have done that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
Ider Hitodama
Apprentice Genin

Ider Hitodama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think Go-fish Naruto cards would be a big seller.. but I could be wrong.

I think the current card game does the series justice.

It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

Ider Hitodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #4
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Go-Fish, idk, but I can imagine a set of Naruto playing cards used in the card game War.

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So basically you want a pack of Naruto themed playing cards yea?

Guess what, you wish came true! (google "Naruto Playing Cards" in google then click the shopping tab at the top.)
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
Zeta Kurosaki
Academy Graduate

Zeta Kurosaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol, wow
Zeta Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: What if...

well , if i read something or hear about that thing , i just have to buy it , and this game looks nice , cause i do read about it in here from you , it'll be so funny and nice , and smart idea by the way .....
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
So basically you want a pack of Naruto themed playing cards yea?

Guess what, you wish came true! (google "Naruto Playing Cards" in google then click the shopping tab at the top.)
yep,its true,Vol.11-16 of the original Naruto were included like maybe 10 cards with them....would like a deck but i'm happy i got what i got.

(got any naruto's?...Go Fish!)

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:22 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

It would be interesting, a little, to have various different card based games with Naruto themed cards, there is many different versions of varying card games out there, so having ones based on Naruto, it might be something collectable at least, or collect the different card games with Naruto based cards.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote