Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #21
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Third Naruto Series: Post shippuden

Thanks for your replies, after thinking about it, personally I would like to see a third series focus on Naruto as Hokage and possibly relationships of the main characters. If done right i'm sure there are many possibilites for new exciting bad guys to threaten the village once again. One of the main themes in Naruto is life cycles and I think a new generation of Genin taught by the main characters would also be new and refreshing. Maybe make it more for a slightly more mature audience also (I always thought original Naruto was more childish than Shippuden).

As someone mentioned above Naruto is reaching his limit in terms of power in the Narutoverse so instead of him foccusing on gaining power (like he has done previously in all Naruto) I think it would be excellent to show him step back and try to pass his knowledge on to the next generation.

A lot of people want to see a Minato series, as much as I love Minato I wouldn't want a lengthy show like Naruto (maybe a few episodes would be awesome). Ofcourse I would still watch it religously, I just think it would mirror Naruto's story too much with elements of Sasuke mixed in. I always thought Minato was a mixture of Naruto and Sasuke, I'm probably alone on this but when I think of him I see Naruto's kindness, energy and looks mixed with Sasuke's technical genius and fighting attitude.

I just think Naruto as a whole completes itself with the cycle and symmetry of child > teenager > adult, and again if anyone has any info or news on this topic please post
Tirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #22
Nara CT
Freshmen Academy Student

Nara CT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would like for a third series to focus on Naruto as Hokage. As part of his role as Hokage he should have to be a mentor to Konahamaru to be the Hokage after him.
Nara CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #23
NightKata
Freshmen Academy Student

NightKata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have to disappoint all of you guys. The 3 season will not be created! I don't know how about minato spin-off series, but naruto shippuuden is the end. However, i wanna see when naruto and hinata become a family, or make family with sakura, become hokage. Naruto and Sasuke trying to stop 4th war, or something. Maybe from Naruto would be taken nine tailed fox, and madara awakes Ten tailed beast, then start 4th war and etc. This would be awesome!.
NightKata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #24
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I read in another thread that Kishi is a fan of Trilogies, so a third series may not be completely out of the question.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #25
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

idk i think he's gonna make a spin off a series of Minato
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

there should be another one about konahamaru and naruto is thier squad leader or something
Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #27
HakuIce
Freshmen Academy Student

HakuIce is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Re: Third Naruto Series: Post shippuden

There will be a 3rd series. The creator Masashi Kishimoto said he will release totally 9 data books for Naruto, 3 books for each series. Thus there will be 3 series. So far 4 data books had been released (in Japan)
HakuIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #28
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

he'll do a spin off of minato

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #29
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wonder what his hair would look like if there was a third series.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:56 AM   #30
NightKata
Freshmen Academy Student

NightKata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HakuIce View Post
There will be a 3rd series. The creator Masashi Kishimoto said he will release totally 9 data books for Naruto, 3 books for each series. Thus there will be 3 series. So far 4 data books had been released (in Japan)
I hope it's true. And it's really good idea when story was about konohamaru and naruto would be like kakashi. Squad leader. That's would be awesome.
NightKata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #31
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even though the Shippuden series is far from ending yet, We have another 2 years to think about what he MIGHT do.

The third series that he might be talking about maybe a spin-off series that is based around the Narutoverse. Such as a minato spin off, or a past history spin-off based around the forming of the Villages and the first great Ninja war, I'd love to see that. It would flush out the backstory of The 1st Hokage a little more as well and Madara and the Uchiha's, It would link to the current series by really digging into the Senju/Uchiha thing. But thats just me.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #32
Killerbee12(Naruto_sage)
Banned

Killerbee12(Naruto_sage) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with Tirr i want a third season and everthing Tirr said i agree so i am !00% behind Tirr
Killerbee12(Naruto_sage) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #33
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it would be awsome if naruto would be the new kakashi sensai and konohamaru was the new naruto
Old 07-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #34
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It would not be awesome seeing Naruto being only a squad leader and not Hokage. I also do not think that the third series should be any type of spin off. It should just focus on Naruto and others as adults and passing on the will of fire. Being able to follow the characters to adulthood would be fun, I think.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #35
sniper2089
Freshmen Academy Student

sniper2089 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if you ask me, this is the end of the naruto shippuden series and there will be no more. if anything at all there will be an ova that shows everyone grown up. you can only take something so far before its considered overkill. besides how much cooler can the special moves get before they get so far fetched that its not even fun to watch anymore?
sniper2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:38 AM   #36
Sasuke Utchiha
Academy Graduate

Sasuke Utchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

everything happen till now .. leading us to the end ... the characters r gonna die ( Asuma , jiraya , shizune ) most of the akatsukes r dead now , naruto & sasuke r kinda reached their ultimate power , so I think there is no more Naruto after the shippuuden ... and this is enough to make me unhappy 4ever
Sasuke Utchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:51 AM   #37
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just want an in depth series on Minato
Old 08-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #38
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ider Hitodama View Post
It's possible, but I don't think it's going to happen since Naruto is already reaching the point where he cannot become much more powerful without undermining the Narutoverse. I think there'll be one last battle with Madara then Kabuto, and then Naruto will probably be proclaimed a hero of the 4th Ninja War, be given a nickname (like how Minato got the Yellow Flash nickname during the 3rd Ninja War), and become the 6th Hokage. The Sauce problem will probably be solved in the war and Tsunade might die or pass the Hokage title on if she survives.

Kishi said if he was going to do a spin-off manga it would be centered on the childhood of Minato.
We all know what that means. Minato spin-off = CONFIRMED. At least if he is like the rest of the talented people in the world who love to milk good things till they are dry.

Seeing as how Naruto is basically the new version of DBZ I would not be surprised if someone made a new Naruto series, like they did with DB: GT, that was not made by the original author. Granted, it would most likely suck like GT but it would still bring in the money for the producer of it.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #39
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

It will cool to see how Minato acted in situations with Jiriya around...xD
Old 08-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #40
MDR
fails at life

MDR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most likely there will be. It is one of Jumps biggest manga. They will probably give it one more series just like Dragonball. That never died even when it was over. It is all about money. They will milk the series dry.
MDR is offline   Reply With Quote