Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #41
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama
Default Re: Kazumi Saitama vs. Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Jeremy not knowing about the sound waves gets hurt and disorianted. She grabs him and stares into his eyes. He tries to look away because of the seduction of her. He closes his eyes. As he does she rams her Hilt into his rib cage. as he bends forward he pushes his head down. As the knee come sup to meet his head. Jeremy smile as the knee connec tto him knocking him back. He watches as she swings her sword towards his neck. He simply leans back adn the tip barely grazes the skin leaving a small cut. He fires 10 bala at him. By this time Jeremy is back up to full speed. He sees the bala and fires a fast cero toping them. He looks at her and smiles. He takes the gloves off his hand to reveal a tattoo that has been crossed out.

"I used to be Espada number 5 my dear*

*My aspect of Death..Is Pain!!*

Jeremy SP raises trmindusley slowing his opponent down. He sonido towards her adn unches her in the gut. As he does he sondis to behind her and grabs her arms and pulls them back as he places his knee into the middle of her spin pulling on her arms trying to pull them out of the joints. Jeremy just smiles as he Says Rise Spikes!!! A bone spike shoots out of his knee into her back peircing her, but the spike isnt long enough to cut though the spine. Jeremy stands there pulling her arms making the spike drive in her deeper adn deeper closer to her spine.

"Lets have some fun"
Spoiler:
The effects of Silbido Cero actually last two turns, but since I did not mention this, it is fine. Just remember next time.

Sonido should be Shunpo because you are a Shinigami right now. Once you go Vizard, then it is Sonido. You also can not use Hollow powers until you go Vizard.

As the hilt of Serpiente crashed into his right ribs, she could hear the bones crack and snap beneath the compression. The liver is located on the right side, so bone fragments would no doubtingly pierce this vital organ, causing internal bleeding. Upon smashing his face into her knee, she dislocated his nose, which knocked him back. Finally, she fired the ten Bala. By this time, his speed and reflexes had returned, and he countered her Bala with a Cero? This was strange, considering Vizard can only access Hollow powers when Hollowfication is present. Watching him regain posture, he removes his glove to reveal a crossed out five tattoo.

"Ah, I see.."

Slipping her right index into the top of her dress, she lightly pulled the material down, exposing the five tattoo between her breasts.

"I like mine better.."

Taking her stance, she prepared for his next attack. His Reiatsu began to steadily increase, which felt rather heavy. As if, Gravity was being pressed down on her. Quickly adjusting her Reiatsu, she caused an equilibrium, vanquishing this pressure. Appearing before her, he drove a strike toward her stomach. Promptly, she held her left palm in the path of this punch, blocking his attempt. Almost instantaneously, he emerged behind her. Swirling around, she slashed her Zanpaktou in a diagonal sweep. During this, she noticed bones eject from his knees.

Executing a Sonido, she moved back several feet. Holding Serpiente toward him, streaks of magenta energy began to gather into a sphere. Unleashing Lograr Veneno De Serpiente, Xia shot all one thousand needles into his range. If penetrated by a single needle, the venom would begin to attack the nervous system, slowing down the brain signals to various parts of the body. Depending on the amount of needle insertions would determine the duration of the effects. Due to its rapid speed and wide range, Lograr Veneno De Serpiente is extremely difficult to dodge. Using a Gemelos Sonido, Xia created one afterimage to take her place while she moved to a building above his current location. Charging Reiryoku into her dominant fist, she slammed her fist into this building. This forceful impact caused the building to crumble before collapsing in large pieces, threatening to clash with his body. Jumping to another building, she witnessed this devastation.

"Oh, my, my.."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #42
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Spoiler:
The effects of Silbido Cero actually last two turns, but since I did not mention this, it is fine. Just remember next time.

Sonido should be Shunpo because you are a Shinigami right now. Once you go Vizard, then it is Sonido. You also can not use Hollow powers until you go Vizard.

As the hilt of Serpiente crashed into his right ribs, she could hear the bones crack and snap beneath the compression. The liver is located on the right side, so bone fragments would no doubtingly pierce this vital organ, causing internal bleeding. Upon smashing his face into her knee, she dislocated his nose, which knocked him back. Finally, she fired the ten Bala. By this time, his speed and reflexes had returned, and he countered her Bala with a Cero? This was strange, considering Vizard can only access Hollow powers when Hollowfication is present. Watching him regain posture, he removes his glove to reveal a crossed out five tattoo.

"Ah, I see.."

Slipping her right index into the top of her dress, she lightly pulled the material down, exposing the five tattoo between her breasts.

"I like mine better.."

Taking her stance, she prepared for his next attack. His Reiatsu began to steadily increase, which felt rather heavy. As if, Gravity was being pressed down on her. Quickly adjusting her Reiatsu, she caused an equilibrium, vanquishing this pressure. Appearing before her, he drove a strike toward her stomach. Promptly, she held her left palm in the path of this punch, blocking his attempt. Almost instantaneously, he emerged behind her. Swirling around, she slashed her Zanpaktou in a diagonal sweep. During this, she noticed bones eject from his knees.

Executing a Sonido, she moved back several feet. Holding Serpiente toward him, streaks of magenta energy began to gather into a sphere. Unleashing Lograr Veneno De Serpiente, Xia shot all one thousand needles into his range. If penetrated by a single needle, the venom would begin to attack the nervous system, slowing down the brain signals to various parts of the body. Depending on the amount of needle insertions would determine the duration of the effects. Due to its rapid speed and wide range, Lograr Veneno De Serpiente is extremely difficult to dodge. Using a Gemelos Sonido, Xia created one afterimage to take her place while she moved to a building above his current location. Charging Reiryoku into her dominant fist, she slammed her fist into this building. This forceful impact caused the building to crumble before collapsing in large pieces, threatening to clash with his body. Jumping to another building, she witnessed this devastation.

"Oh, my, my.."
Jeremy looks apon this beauty as she gently pull down her shirt to revel her number. He just simple smiles at her. She sondio back adn sends 1000 needles at him. He looks at her and says Electrifly Masumane!!! Lighting consumes his blade. He spins the blade making a vortex in front of him. This stops most of the needles. As teh rest fly at him he swings his blade above his head as a sheild or lighting SE covers him protecting him. The needles hit adn decentagrate as he stands with int eh sheild and smiles. After the barrage of neeedls the sheild disappears.He looks at her but feels a SP behind him. By the time he turns around a buliding is crashing on him. He sonidos highers into the sky. HE spots her off in he distance. He charges a cero and fires it at teh ground. He charges his lighting on his blade as he swings in 8 lighting fast times sending 8 waves into teh greound. He watches his oppoent waiting for her.

"This is fun"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #43
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*sit there looking over teh empty barren battle feild they once have fought* this time we will finish...

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote