Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Top 10 Manga Characters Of All Time (No Naruto, Bleach And One Piece Ones)

No Naruto, Bleach and One Piece ones because they're overused.

My list in no paticular order:

- Gutts [Berserk]
- Yoshikage Kira [JJBA]
- Dio Brando [JJBA]
- Kenshiro [Hokuto no Ken]
- Former Crimson King [SDK]
- Mibu Kyoshirou [SDK]
- Zolf J. Kimblee [FMA]
- Negi Springfield [Mahou Sensei Negima]
- Thorfinn [Vinland Saga]
- Dark Schneider [Bastard!!]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
Nana Uchiha
Banned

Nana Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Top 10 Manga Characters Of All Time (No Naruto, Bleach And One Piece Ones)

You might want to move this to Other anime and manga
Nana Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: Top 10 Manga Characters Of All Time (No Naruto, Bleach And One Piece Ones)

Will do, and why don't you post your top 10 characters along with that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Lucy - Elfen Lied
Alucard - Hellsing
Valon - Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yami Bakura - Yu-Gi-Oh!
Chikane Himemiya - Kannuzuki No Miko
Mariko - Elfen Lied
Koyomi Hare Nanaka - Girls Bravo!
Kaede - Shuffle!
Yami Marik - Yu-Gi-Oh!
Miharu Sena Kanaka and Yukina - Girls Bravo!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

-L(Death Note)
...I don't want to put ten. :P
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Edward. (FMA)

soul (soul eater)

Gamma. ( zombie powder)

Greed. ( FMA)

Vash. ( trigun)

Noha ( blood +)

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Edward. (FMA)

soul (soul eater)

Gamma. ( zombie powder)

Greed. ( FMA)

Vash. ( trigun)

Noha ( blood +)
That's only 6.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #8
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

oops sry i,ll add 4 more right now

Natsu. ( fairy tail)

mr smith. ( zombie powder)

roy mustang. ( fma)

Death the kid. ( soul eater.)

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

In no order:

1. Hareta (Pokemon DPA)
2. Sapphire (Pkmn Special)
3. Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
4. Red (Pkmn Special)
5. Iroh (Avatar)
6. Pirata Princezza (Rappi Rangai, can't remember her real name)
7. Raizou (Rappi Rangai)
8. Mai (Avatar)
9. Toph (Avatar)

Uh...I can't think of a 10th one. I added Avatar characters since I haven't read much manga.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #10
Tamagon
Apprentice Genin

Tamagon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Avatar is not anime/manga, that'd be like me adding Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry to my list
Tamagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i am weird on anime or manga so...
1. Lucy (elfin lied)
2. Tamaki (OHSHC)
3. Zero (Vampire Knight)
4. Yuki (vampire knight)
5. Alucard (hellsing)
6. Kaname (vampire knight)
7. Zach (Zach Bell)
8. Hikaru (OHSHC)
9. Haurhi (OHSHC)
10. Edward (FMA)
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #12
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamagon View Post
Avatar is not anime/manga, that'd be like me adding Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry to my list
It is definetly not like Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry. It is more in a category of its own. I guess you could call it an American Anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
7. Zatch (Zatch Bell)
you forgot the t
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #13
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

1. Sousuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic)
2. Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic)
3. Captain Testarossa (Tessa) (Full Metal Panic)
4. Rika Furude/Hanyuu Furude (Higurashi)
5. Lucy (Elfen Lied)
6. Kaede Fuyou (Shuffle)
7. Son Goku
8. Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)
9. Light Yagami (Death Note)
10. L/Lawliet (Death Note)

僕わたよる

Last edited by Sai9497; 08-23-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: It changed.
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

1. Edward Elric - FMA
2. Roy Mustang - FMA
3. Kaname Kuran - Vampire Knight
4. Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight
5. Night Tengo - Absolute Boyfriend
6. Takanari Togu - The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
7. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin - Ouran High School Host Club
8. Sesshomaru - Inuyasha
9. Dark Mousy - DN Angel
10. Itsuki Koizumi - Haruhi Suzumiya

I actually have too many to place on this list. They are not in order.

11. Haji - Blood Plus
12. Solomon Goldsmith - Blood Plus
13. Sebastian Michaelis - Kuroshitsuji
14. Takumi Ichinose - NANA
15. Ren Honjo - NANA

Last edited by Kazumi Saitama; 07-07-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #15
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

1. InuYasha
2. Soul Eater (Soul Eater)
3. Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS)
4. Mikuru Asahina (TMoHS)
5. Sesshomaru (InuYasha)
6. Goku (DB/Z/GT/Kai)
7. Sango (InuYasha)
8. Miroku (InuYasha)
9. Yotsuba Koiwai (Yotsuba&)
10. Karin Maaka (Chibi Vampire)

L, Light, and Near from Death Note are honorable mentions.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 07-07-2010 at 10:01 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I haven't seen any Yu Yu Hakusho! That is horrible.

1. Raizen (YYH)
2. Yusuke (YYH)
3. Younger Toguro (YYH)
4. Goku (DBZ)
5. Ed Elric (FMA)
6. Kenshin Himora (Rurouni Kenshin)
7. Sanosuke Sigara (Rurouni Kenshin)
8. Roy Mustang (FMA)
9. Lucy (Elfen Lied)
10. L (Death Note)

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

1. Joseph Joestar (JJBA)
2. Jotaro Kujo (JJBA)
3. Dio Brando (JJBA)
4. Kurama (YYH)
5. Hiei (YYH)
6. Piccolo (DBZ)
7. Vegeta (DBZ)
8. Trunks (DBZ)
9. Mukuro Rokudo (KHR)
10. Xanxus (KHR)
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

All I can think of is Piccolo and L.
I just don't think there are many other characters who are all that great.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #19
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Yusuke Urameshi and Kurama from YuYu Hakusho are awesome.

Himura Kenshin and Sagara Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin are also awesome.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #20
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Yusuke Urameshi and Kurama from YuYu Hakusho are awesome.

Himura Kenshin and Sagara Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin are also awesome.
Indeed they are.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote