Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Kakuzu's rage.

In volume 36, Kakuzu says that he killed everyone else he was partnered with. Does that mean there were other members of the Akatsuki before he killed them? Are they ever mentioned? Am I the only one who's ever thought about these things?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame
Default Re: Kakuzu's rage.

There were othere members. In the end of part 1 you see his other partner in the shadows, it's the guy who says Itachi, or something like that, but ever since he was killed, he hasn't been touched on again.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

yea there were more akatsuki
Old 06-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wonder if MK will ever introduce them in data book thingy
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a data book

i just added thingy
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
Haru
Genin

Haru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Huh. I wonder. If there were other members of the akatsuki who were killed off, how many Akatsuki's in total would there be?
Old 06-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru View Post
Huh. I wonder. If there were other members of the akatsuki who were killed off, how many Akatsuki's in total would there be?
Well there are only suppose to be 9 members in the Akatsuki to begin with. But there's also the addition of Tobi who supposedly took over as Diedara's partner plus Orochimaru who was Sasori's partner before he got kicked off and replaced by itachi. So far 11 members + other members Kakuzu killed.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #8
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah... Kakuzu must have killed quite a lot of people.

Oh well. I guess that we'll never know of all the other cool,

new, and fresh Akatsuki members... or will we? lost Akatsuki flashback

special? Probably not. But I bet that at some time, they will be touched

upon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #9
bretnova
Apprentice Genin

bretnova is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah i think it been 10 member 1 ring for each hand. but oro took his hand and ring so they dropped to 9 so i think it would have been like random ninja a: your with kakuzu: 2 weeks later he's dead random ninja b: your wiht kakuzu and so on but i don't think it was that much prolly 4 or 5 at most
bretnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

i think hes talking about when he had partners when he was still in his village and he probably went rouge cause he got mad and killed all his partners.
dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #11
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
i think hes talking about when he had partners when he was still in his village and he probably went rouge cause he got mad and killed all his partners.
No, because Hidan is the second newest member of the Akatsuki besides Tobi. It's possible he came in during the timeskip just after Kakuzu killed one of his partners.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #12
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah i was wondering about that did kakuzu had a partner before hidan in akatsuki or before he entered i am not sure about that but i now that they said he had a partner and i don't remember where i heard that
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #13
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
yeah i was wondering about that did kakuzu had a partner before hidan in akatsuki or before he entered i am not sure about that but i now that they said he had a partner and i don't remember where i heard that
It was when he said he killed all his other partners, clearly implying that he had other partners.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #14
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you are analitical(?)

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

I've lived a lot of different lives

Been different people many times
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Madara should explain how he created the Akatsuki and which members he looked for first.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

I wonder what kind of people the Akatsuki members were before Kakuzu killed them.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #17
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe we'll get to see one of them in a short flashback sometime...
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #18
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Kakuzu killed everyone who was ever partnered with him. It's not known exactly how many he killed before he was partered with Hidan. That was the reason Kakuzu was partnered with Hidan in the first place: because Hidan is immortal.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #19
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I wonder what kind of people the Akatsuki members were before Kakuzu killed them.
ans : weak and not immortal
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Vatanui AKA Pride strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
ans : weak and not immortal
They weren't likely immortal, but weak, no.

Akatsuki isn't some play group where any rookie ninja can join, it's a criminal group with S-Ranked criminals around the world.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, kakuzu