Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 06-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Akira Of Shiseiten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default World Of Warcraft

I'm thinking about getting this game when I have enough money, since most of my friends play it.

I'm here to ask is it time consuming? Is it like Runescape where you get addicted to it?

Kthnxbye.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akira Of Shiseiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: World Of Warcraft

Yes, it's very time-consuming.
If you have a life, beware, it will try to take that away completely.
Unless you're not one of those fat guys who spend 24/7 on WoW, with your port-o-potty behind you with a refrigerator and a microwave in your room.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

I hardly ever play games on the computer, all I do on it is read manga and post in forums.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Yes, it's very time-consuming.
If you have a life, beware, it will try to take that away completely.
Unless you're not one of those fat guys who spend 24/7 on WoW, with your port-o-potty behind you with a refrigerator and a microwave in your room.
You would know Cyl if u leave ur house u get mugged.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
You would know Cyl if u leave ur house u get mugged.
Not really, I know the people around here, so nah!

Old 06-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #6
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Not really, I know the people around here, so nah!
* Mugs u when u leave ur house.*

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #7
Akira Of Shiseiten
Chunin Exam Participant

Anyway just asking how does it consumes so much time.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #8
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It is highly addicting. Don't get it. I suggest watching the south park episode about it.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #9
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
It is highly addicting. Don't get it. I suggest watching the south park episode about it.
Exactly.
Plus, it requires so much time to get good at it, and even more time to excel at it.
><
It's trying to ensnare me as we speak, I've already gotten the Trial account, and I don't plan on upgrading my old account with my level 47.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I was recommended to play it a while back. I think Kentaru & Monster Addict92 play it, you could ask them.

Starcraft, World of Warcraft, etc. were never my type of game. xD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
Chunin Exam Participant

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

go kill boars!!!

Lockon Stratos is Targeted and Firing *few enemies mobiles suit blows up*

Check out this site if you want
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #12
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Of Shiseiten View Post
I'm thinking about getting this game when I have enough money, since most of my friends play it.

I'm here to ask is it time consuming? Is it like Runescape where you get addicted to it?

Kthnxbye.

If you get this game your life will be as fallows:

You will spend hours, days, weeks, months, even years maxing out your characters, getting the best equipment, and learning WoW slang. Once you have finally achieved the WoW character superiority, Blizzard will release an expansion pack making all of your work near useless as you will need to max out your character again, get a better mount, and the super rare armour you got? It's no longer the rarest in the game. You will develop carpal tunnel and need to wear arm braces. You will not have time for intimate relationships, the majority of your meals will consist of Mt. Dew and Cheetos, and in 30 years you'll look at yourself in the mirror and say "why?"
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #13
Zeru
Veteran Chunin

Zeru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i tried the free trail and never liked it i perfer games like DOMO,Asda story,and fantasy earth zero