Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #161
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rate the naruto villan above you

5/10

Sugetsu

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:14 AM   #162
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

7/10

Tobi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #163
DevotedJashinist
Genin

DevotedJashinist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

9/10

Deidara?

I am now, and will always be, hungry. ^_^
XBL Gamertag: AkatsukiGamer72
(Please tell me who you are, first!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DevotedJashinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #164
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

8/10

Kabuto?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #165
Dhani
Freshmen Academy Student

Dhani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

4/10

Gato
Dhani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #166
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

8/10

Haku?
Old 07-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #167
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto|Uzumaki View Post
8/10

Haku?
6/10 hiruko

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #168
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

7/10

tayuya
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #169
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Kakuza?
Old 07-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #170
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

9/10

shin-sound ninja
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #171
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

6/10

Kiba?
Old 07-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #172
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

if kiba was evil 6/10

evil sakura
Old 07-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #173
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Dark Naruto?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #174
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

9/10

deidara
Old 07-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #175
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

9/10

Zetsu?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #176
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

9/10

the kurosuki gang-raigas team of rogues
Old 07-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #177
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

7/10

Original Kankuro?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #178
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

1/10

MS Sasuke
Old 07-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #179
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

MS Madara?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #180
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

9/10

ms itachi