Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #2821
Slow cheetah
Banned

Slow cheetah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Rate the Naruto villain above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
9/10-i didn't really consider him a villain.

Haku?

67/10
Slow cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #2822
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

You forgot a villain.

Madara?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #2823
Slow cheetah
Banned

hmm 1/10
Old 12-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #2824
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

You've got to put a villain in addition to the rating.

Tobi?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 12-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #2825
Slow cheetah
Banned

tough 5/10
Old 12-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #2826
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

LOL

Kisame?
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #2827
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

8/10

Sasori?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #2828
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

3/10

Zabuza?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #2829
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

10/10

Deidara?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #2830
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

10000000/10 although he ain't that much of a villain to me.

Kakuzu?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #2831
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

10/10-one of the most awesome villains of the series.

Nagato?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #2832
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

0/10 i hate him, but he's good as a villain

Kabuto?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #2833
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

Kimimaro?
Old 12-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #2834
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

8/10 (should be 7, but I'm a kimmy fan)

Juugo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #2835
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

Karin?
Old 12-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #2836
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10

Renji

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #2837
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

4/10

Guren?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #2838
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Meh 5/10 didn't watch and enjoy the arc anyways

PTS Gaara?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 AM   #2839
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1O.
Gato?

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #2840
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

2/10, he was about as villainous as he was tall

Haku?