Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Rate the Naruto villain above you

This thread follows the same rules as the other rate the naruto ____ ^ you in this thread anyone who's evil you can rate it must be evil please note: you can also use characters that were evil

Example

1.Itachi
2. 9/10 kisame
3. 8/10 pein

And then so on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'll start

Kabuto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Zestu; 10-15-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the naruto villan above you

7/10

kakuzu
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
ASilva
Chunin Exam Participant

ASilva is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ASilva Send a message via Skype™ to ASilva

8/10

Abumi Zaku

MAL LIST
Anime:

Manga:

Fav Music:

(Still in construction)
ASilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #4
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASilva View Post
8/10

Abumi Zaku
7/10 Zestu

Old 06-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #5
ASilva
Chunin Exam Participant

ASilva is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to ASilva Send a message via Skype™ to ASilva

8/10

Akasun Sasori

MAL LIST
Anime:

Manga:

Fav Music:

(Still in construction)
ASilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #6
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASilva View Post
8/10

Akasun Sasori
7/10 hiruko

Old 06-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

7/10

hidan
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 06-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
7/10

hidan
7/10 kagura

Old 06-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #9
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

6/10

tobi
Old 06-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

10/10
Madara?
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Same person. 10/10
Full merge kisame
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #12
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

10/10
He is invincible in that mode and he is tedious too
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

deidara
Old 06-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #14
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

1/10

dosu kinuta

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #15
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8/10

Sasuke
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

9/10

itachi
Old 06-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
Mr.Uchiha403
Genin

Mr.Uchiha403 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sexy/10

orochimaru
i luv being random

my peeps: u no who u all are ^^

MangaGirl!!! Putthis in ur siggyif U LOVE
mangagirl!

98% of teens in America would be dead right now if Twilight said breathing isn't cool. Post this if you are part of the 2% laughing right now.

"You lack hatred"- Uchiha Itachi

you know when youknow something but you dont know but at the same time you still know what you dont know b/c i dont know
Mr.Uchiha403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

8/10

pein
Old 06-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #19
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

10/10

danzo?
Old 06-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #20
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

sakon