Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 06-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #41
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Why does nobody give rep anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
It's annoying when someone flames you in the comment. I've been called many names for negging someone for being rude or flaming.

I just hate it. I been stuck at/around 580 rep point
Yea, it's happen to me too. It's probably happen to most of us. All we can do is just ignore it and not react in an immature way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
I get repped all the time. Just not out rageously like 10 reps a day.
Yea same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
i never get repped anymore T_T
Post something that is rep worthy and I don't mind repping it.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #42
ULTRA FMA FAN
Genin

ULTRA FMA FAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by !~Jashin-sama~! View Post
Ive never been repped so yweah lol~
just go make a joke thread and be super funny and you will be sure to be up repped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]

ULTRA FMA FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #43
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
Seriously. I now sometimes go two weeks without getting a single rep up now and it definitely never was that way before. What happened?

Note: I am NOT looking for rep. Please do not accuse me of such. I simply want this question answered.
i have no access to those scales
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #44
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by !~Jashin-sama~! View Post
Ive never been repped so yweah lol~
there I repped you Hans<3

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:02 PM   #45
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
It's annoying when someone flames you in the comment. I've been called many names for negging someone for being rude or flaming.

I just hate it. I been stuck at/around 580 rep point
what?!?! no way your posts are always good.. Ill back u up if u need it

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #46
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Over the last week I think I have up-repped a good four people may be more. Don't keep track of it, I myself have only got five under my user cp, and two of those are neutral.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #47
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well it's summer so probably more repping going around now.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 04:02 AM   #48
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Well it's summer so probably more repping going around now.

Not where I am, it's Winter, But what would the season have to do with up-repping is everyone in a better mood or something because of the weather.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 06-20-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 04:10 AM   #49
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Repping happens a lot. I have seen some people skyrocket in a short span of time.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:14 AM   #50
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I still give rep to those who I think deserve It. Usually if someone gives me rep and signs their name I'll rep them back to be nice. I still think repping happens a lot.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:16 AM   #51
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

People areafraid because of the last rep crackdown. I think they need to do it again because small people that havent done anything big or had a great post have like 14-15 rep power. *coughreptradecough* I can say I have been fare with my rep. lol

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #52
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Not where I am, it's Winter, But what would the season have to do with up-repping is everyone in a better mood or something because of the weather.
It means that more people will be online during most of the day due to no school. And with more people, more threads, more posts that posters may gain rep from.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #53
Midori Kuro
Academy Graduate

Midori Kuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Frankly i dont care about rep anymore...like my latest (down) rep was on the 14th and i got called a retard by some kid that didnt even leave his/her name and all i said was
Spoiler:

Quote:
You'd have to think of it like kakashi never existed except in Kakashi Gaiden which would be changed to Obito Gaiden... There are ways Obito would surivive the Uchiha Massacre.... but other than that it would almost be the same series because Obito could learn Chidori if he was still living
in the thread Obito's Death Reversed
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
Midori Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #54
wolfman
Ninja Academy Student

wolfman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow i dont think anyone is giving out reps now?
TOP SECRET INFO ONLY FOR VIP
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #55
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

...I thought this thread was dead. XD

Edit: And yep. I hate it when people don't leave their names. I always leave my own.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #56
Naijeru
Keeper of Jugulars
Gotta Munch 'Em All

Naijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scale
Naijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scaleNaijeru is off the scale

Why give rep when you can take it away? Down with upreps!!

I will not give credit to Vex, because trolls don't give credit.

Troll Mode:

[ON] .. Hibernating .. Waiting to escape cage again

When you rep me, don't pretend that it's Opposite Day. If you like my post, downrep me, if you don't like it, uprep me. Anyone who doesn't follow this simple rule may be downrepped by my real account. Though I likely will. So, yeah.

Successful Troll Song!
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Naijeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #57
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I always give people reps when I agree with their posts or they make me laugh.
I think they deserve it.

I rep back people, but I search for their posts and try to find a post that deserves rep, if not, I usually PM to thank or ignore. :P

And, I barely receive any reps. I don't really mind, but I like reading them. :P
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:37 AM   #58
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

I just got my rep taken away. So I don't really give that much out anymore.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote