Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade
Default Before you down rep sum one

OK just a suggestion.. IF some one is new and they double post or use one word answer. Instead of down reping them, PM them and let them know what they did wrong first. Treat others like you would like to be treated. This is in the spirt of kindness.

what do u guys think??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Before you down rep sum one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Tsunade View Post
OK just a suggestion.. IF some one is new and they double post or use one word answer. Instead of down reping them, PM them and let them know what they did wrong first. Treat others like you would like to be treated. This is in the spirt of kindness.

what do u guys think??
That's a great suggestion but some people tend to down rep the new users just to punish their wrong-doings. It may be a little harsh but not all users are the same. I don't down rep new users who spam. I simply warn them first and if they still tend to spam on purpose, then I'll down rep them or report them. Everyone do deserve second chances, so we shouldn't waste them.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I had no clue "someone" was a hard word to spell.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Often, at least when a mod is around to see it, they're given a warning infraction for spamming if they're new and it's their first time. But sure, good idea. Feel free to PM someone about it to let them know what's up.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

HEy thanks guys for your support. and im horned you posted on my thread Sage mode..lol

AND i would like to add sage mod is right ADMINS and SUM mods do send a warning fisrt. which they do.

So im glade this thread is getting postive feed back i hope more people read this and adopt this rule

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

Old 06-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
HEy thanks guys for your support. and im horned you posted on my thread Sage mode..lol

AND i would like to add sage mod is right ADMINS and SUM mods do send a warning fisrt. which they do.

So im glade this thread is getting postive feed back i hope more people read this and adopt this rule
Thank you for your -1 down rep

And if you forgot: Sum is the amount obtained as a result of adding numbers.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

what are u talking about??

when did i down rep u?

Tsunade Fav Quote
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

Old 06-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

That wasn't him.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
That wasn't him.
Oh well then Never mind
Quote:
what are u talking about??

when did i down rep u?
Never Mine

Old 06-17-2010, 09:50 PM   #10
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but what if the new users can't pm yet?

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
~blackstar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
Then you just tell them were ever they spammed duble posted [ect].

Old 06-18-2010, 12:59 AM   #12
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
then if they cant pm through rep then they'll have to rely on post count hey us old users did it so why cant you guys do it too plus we had it harder then you guys we were in the start of things March April and June when it just started it was harder less stuff but its easier now and you guys are noobs you can hack it

oh and btw i agree with this thread
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
darkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

darkamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to darkamaru

I like the idea. ^^ Because neg rep will make some people mad, while helpful warnings are nice and most people would tend not to do it again after learning the rules.. ^^
[] []----Peace---[] []
|||||||----------|||||||
-|||||------------|||||
darkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
jade_waz_here
Chunin Exam Participant

jade_waz_here is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

geting mad over dubble posting is stupid...i mean posting 4 times in a row..i understand but 2 times isnt anything to make a big deal over

Me.
jade_waz_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #15
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I agree with this.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #16
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

yup.me too.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #17
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

What if they are new to the forum, but post random spam that has no relevance to the topic of the thread and they know it, should they still be warned or ban upon reading the spam?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-02-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_waz_here View Post
geting mad over dubble posting is stupid...i mean posting 4 times in a row..i understand but 2 times isnt anything to make a big deal over
I don't generally care about double posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
What if they are new to the forum, but post random spam that has no relevance to the topic of the thread and they know it, should they still be warned or ban upon reading the spam?
Warned. We ain't banning people for little spam.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #19
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think this is a really good point. Because new users tend to take rep seriously (At least I did) and most of the times they just post without thinking it through but once they get hang of all the rules most of the guys dont repeat same mistakes again. I remember making a post in BG which was totally dumb if anything at all and the reactions I got kept me away from BG for a week or two at least. But I have never been d-repped in BG after that so may be I got better with time or the guys gave up on me. lol

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #20
WaffleStyleJutsu
Freshmen Academy Student

WaffleStyleJutsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Being of the 'newish' persuasion, I am not concerned over my reputation at all, but I have seen that people take this very seriously don't they? I appreciate the effort that anyone exerts in letting me know ahead of time if I'm doing something wrong. Kindness makes the forum go 'round.