Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: do you think naruto will ever become hokage?
yes 56 75.68%
no 4 5.41%
maby if he does not die 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Fail thread. Don't post in it!

Oh gosh... Don't post in this thread or I'll neg rep you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-20-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: This thread is is alful and needs to be deleted or die.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ***SPOILER,SPOILER***lots of good true info naruto shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha
Why would the Hokage give Itachi such a terrible mission like that! I don't understand, I thought he was a good Hokage? I just started getting into the shippuden stuff and now I am offically confused!! Poor Sasuke! Now I even feel sorry for Itachi *sob*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
the 3rd gave itachi that mission because the uchiha were getting to strong. and the 3rd was a frade that one day they might attack the village.soooooooooooooooooooo thats way.

Old 04-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
Nut Meg
Apprentice Genin

Nut Meg is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: ***SPOILER,SPOILER*** good and 'true' info naruto shippuden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri
Naruto is the 4th hokage son. Mandara is tobi. Naruto meet is dad when he is about to release the ninth tail of the nine tail fox. The 4th hokage appears in Naruto self-conches. Sasuke wins the battle with Itachi. But Itachi let Sasuke win. Itachi dies from a natural cause. Sasuke becomes a member of the akatsuki (makes up a new akatsuki of who is alive.) Sasuke have a new sharingan. Naruto surpasses the nine tailed foxís chakra. Sasuke get rid of orachimaru curís mark but Itachiís death. Sasuke teams up with mandara uchiha/tobi. Right before Itachi death he put in Sasuke the amaterasu. This makes a new sharingan for Sasuke. Mandara unleash the nine tailed fox on the hidden leaf village. The 3rd hokage mad Itachi go on a mission which was to kill every last uchiha including Sasuke. But Itachi just could not do that. The other part of that mission was to become a s-class criminal and be known in every country and fight Sasuke tell Itachi died. Konan is kin. The 4th name is minato Namikaze. The 2nd hokage name is nidame senju. Kakashi got his sharingan from obito/mandara/tobi uchiha. (Obito mandara and tobi is all the same person.)Tobi is the true founder and leader of the akatsuki. But he is using pain as a false leader. Sasuke want to destroy the leaf because of the mission they gave Itachi to fulfill. So basically Sasuke want revenge. And neji and sakura know that henata love Naruto. (So just maybe Naruto will found out.) Naruto all most ripped of the sealing justsu that hold in the nine tailed fox in his cage. Naruto get 8 tails when he was using the nine tail fox chakra. Naruto only has the good half of the nine tailed fox in him.( no one really truly know what happened to the bad half.) kushina uzimaki thats nauto's mom.naruto win the fight with pein.
...It's Madara.

MA-DARA.

NOT MANDARA. MA-DARA.

That has driven me crazy. >.O
Old 04-20-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I'm 99.99% sure Obito was simply Obito and no one else (refer to Kakashi Gaiden)...

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...
Old 04-25-2009, 04:43 AM   #5
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri
Naruto is the 4th hokage son. Mandara is tobi. Naruto meet is dad when he is about to release the ninth tail of the nine tail fox. The 4th hokage appears in Naruto self-conches. Sasuke wins the battle with Itachi. But Itachi let Sasuke win. Itachi dies from a natural cause. Sasuke becomes a member of the akatsuki (makes up a new akatsuki of who is alive.) Sasuke have a new sharingan. Naruto surpasses the nine tailed foxís chakra. Sasuke get rid of orachimaru curís mark but Itachiís death. Sasuke teams up with mandara uchiha/tobi. Right before Itachi death he put in Sasuke the amaterasu. This makes a new sharingan for Sasuke. Mandara unleash the nine tailed fox on the hidden leaf village. The 3rd hokage mad Itachi go on a mission which was to kill every last uchiha including Sasuke. But Itachi just could not do that. The other part of that mission was to become a s-class criminal and be known in every country and fight Sasuke tell Itachi died. Konan is kin. The 4th name is minato Namikaze. The 2nd hokage name is nidame senju. Kakashi got his sharingan from obito/mandara/tobi uchiha. (Obito mandara and tobi is all the same person.)Tobi is the true founder and leader of the akatsuki. But he is using pain as a false leader. Sasuke want to destroy the leaf because of the mission they gave Itachi to fulfill. So basically Sasuke want revenge. And neji and sakura know that henata love Naruto. (So just maybe Naruto will found out.) Naruto all most ripped of the sealing justsu that hold in the nine tailed fox in his cage. Naruto get 8 tails when he was using the nine tail fox chakra. Naruto only has the good half of the nine tailed fox in him.( no one really truly know what happened to the bad half.) kushina uzimaki thats nauto's mom.naruto win the fight with pein.

Where does it so Naruto Surpasses the fox's chakra?

Why do you say Madara is Obito? I know it would kinda justify the mask but Kakashi seen Obito die. Not only hat but Madara sent the fox meaning Obito would of had to have been 13 still...

Naruto does know Hinata loves him as she said it to him.

The 4th hokage's Sealing Jutsu takes his life to seal the being. Half of the Fox is in him not Kushina
Old 05-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330
Do you think Naruto will kill Pain?
i think so but pain [spoiler:3tbbr55l]reall body[/spoiler:3tbbr55l]

Old 05-09-2009, 11:50 PM   #7
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

he does not kill pain but gos after his really body so he can kill all of them at once if i remember right

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-22-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
It's still unknown that Obito is Tobi.
this is the one i fix. when i was writing that i was doing something ells and i had obito on my mind too. so every thing got swred up.
Spoiler:

Naruto is the 4th hokage son. Mandara is tobi. Naruto meet is dad when he is about to release the ninth tail of the nine tail fox. The 4th hokage appears in Naruto self-conches. Sasuke wins the battle with Itachi. But Itachi let Sasuke win. Itachi dies from a natural cause. Sasuke becomes a member of the akatsuki (makes up a new akatsuki of who is alive.) Sasuke have a new sharingan. Naruto surpasses the nine tailed fox chakra. Sasuke get rid of orachimaru curs mark by Itachi death. Sasuke teams up with mandara uchiha/tobi. Right before Itachi death he put in Sasuke the amaterasu. This makes a new sharingan for Sasuke. Mandara unleash the nine tailed fox on the hidden leaf village. The 3rd hokage made Itachi go on a mission which was to kill every last uchiha including Sasuke. But Itachi just could not do that. The other part of that mission was to become an s-class criminal and be known in every country and fight Sasuke tell Itachi died. The 4th name is minato Namikaze. The 2nd hokage name is nidame senju. Kakashi got his sharingan from mandara/tobi uchiha. (mandara and tobi is all the same person.)Tobi is the true founder and leader of the akatsuki. But he is using pain as a false leader. Sasuke want to destroy the leaf because of the mission they gave Itachi to fulfill. So basically Sasuke want revenge. And neji and sakura know that henata love Naruto. (So Naruto found out.) Naruto all most ripped of the sealing justsu that hold in the nine tailed fox in his cage. Naruto get 8 tails when he was using the nine tail fox chakra. Naruto only has the good half of the nine tailed fox in him.( no one really truly know what happened to the bad half.) Kushina Uzimaki thats nauto's mom.naruto win the fight with pain. ------------------''the real one's are not among them'', i THINK they are refering to negato.---------------------------madara is imortal

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-22-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:08 AM   #9
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Spoiler:

this is the one i fix. when i was writing that i was doing something ells and i had obito on my mind too. so every thing got swred up.

Naruto is the 4th hokage son. Mandara is tobi. Naruto meet is dad when he is about to release the ninth tail of the nine tail fox. The 4th hokage appears in Naruto self-conches. Sasuke wins the battle with Itachi. But Itachi let Sasuke win. Itachi dies from a natural cause. Sasuke becomes a member of the akatsuki (makes up a new akatsuki of who is alive.) Sasuke have a new sharingan. Naruto surpasses the nine tailed fox chakra. Sasuke get rid of orachimaru curs mark by Itachi death. Sasuke teams up with mandara uchiha/tobi. Right before Itachi death he put in Sasuke the amaterasu. This makes a new sharingan for Sasuke. Mandara unleash the nine tailed fox on the hidden leaf village. The 3rd hokage made Itachi go on a mission which was to kill every last uchiha including Sasuke. But Itachi just could not do that. The other part of that mission was to become an s-class criminal and be known in every country and fight Sasuke tell Itachi died. Konan is kin. The 4th name is minato Namikaze. The 2nd hokage name is nidame senju. Kakashi got his sharingan from mandara/tobi uchiha. (mandara and tobi is all the same person.)Tobi is the true founder and leader of the akatsuki. But he is using pain as a false leader. Sasuke want to destroy the leaf because of the mission they gave Itachi to fulfill. So basically Sasuke want revenge. And neji and sakura know that henata love Naruto. (So Naruto found out.) Naruto all most ripped of the sealing justsu that hold in the nine tailed fox in his cage. Naruto get 8 tails when he was using the nine tail fox chakra. Naruto only has the good half of the nine tailed fox in him.( no one really truly know what happened to the bad half.) Kushina Uzimaki thats nauto's mom.naruto win the fight with pain. ------------------''the real one's are not among them'', i THINK they are refering to negato.--------------------------- Madara is imortal
PLEASE put this is spoiler tags, like I did here. This contains too many spoilers for people who only watch the anime.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:25 AM   #10
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

i cant use rep buddy
Closed Thread