Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #6501
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who wins the fight above you

Hanabi

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:28 AM   #6502
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gedo mazo or six paths of pain.
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #6503
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

six paths of pain

second mizukage vs kurenai yuhi?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:26 AM   #6504
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

2nd mizukage

mizukage's clam or enma
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #6505
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Enma

Mu vs Third Raikage?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 08-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #6506
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

mu

hiruzen vs minato
Spoiler:
Old 08-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #6507
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Minato
Sakura vs Hinata

!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #6508
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sakura

Hinata vs Neji?
Old 08-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #6509
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Neji!!

Asuma vs Shikamaru?

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #6510
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Asuma

Shikaku vs Kakashi?
Old 08-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #6511
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kakashi
Sasuke vs Naruto

!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:37 AM   #6512
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

naruto

asuma or reincarnated asuma
Spoiler:
Old 09-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #6513
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

reincarnated asuma

tobirama senju vs izuna uchiha?
Old 09-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #6514
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

tobirama

kinkaku or ginkaku
Spoiler:
Old 09-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #6515
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

kinkaku

kinkaku and ginkaku vs kakuzu and hidan?
Old 09-05-2012, 03:18 AM   #6516
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

kakuzu and hidan

tobi or obito
Spoiler:
Old 09-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #6517
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tobi

Edo Hashirama vs Edo Madara?
Old 09-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #6518
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Edo Madara (I assume he'd have Rinnegan)

Edo Minato vs Edo Hashirama?
Old 09-05-2012, 02:56 PM   #6519
hlm9803
Academy Graduate

hlm9803 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan19 View Post
Edo Madara (I assume he'd have Rinnegan)

Edo Minato vs Edo Hashirama?
Edo Hashirama

Hinata or Sakura?
hlm9803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #6520
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

hinata

hakkaku or ayame
Spoiler: