Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

sasusaku4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Role Playing

Role Playing anyone? I decided to start a new one since i have not updated my last one in a while. Here is my character (your character will be added once you start rping):
Amaya Hayashi-sasusaku4ever(me)
Chiharu Mori (haru or chi for short)-cherryflower
tobi saruto-sarutobi17

(/_
(^_\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN!
/_! _\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara
With all the talk of the flu going around, I have another one that people catch rather easily and it never leaves. The Naruflu.

Last edited by sasusaku4ever; 06-17-2010 at 04:57 PM.
sasusaku4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Role Playing

I'll join, just let me create a chatacter

sasusaku ftw!!! xD (fave couple)

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

I love Sasusaku! XD Just tell me when you have got the character and I will add you.

(/_
With all the talk of the flu going around, I have another one that people catch rather easily and it never leaves. The Naruflu.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Chiharu (haru or chi for short)

should i add an appearance and bio and stuff too?

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

If you want.

(/_
Old 06-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, geez I forgot the last name ><

Chiharu Mori

birthday: august 2nd

Wait, what type of Rp is this, like naruto or what cuz i sorta need to know if i need to make like a naruto styled appearacne of something.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #7
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

well i was going to go with whatever the characters wanted. Something anyone would enjoy.

(/_
Old 06-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

appearance

Light skin, Blue eyes, straight purple hair going to mid back. star earrings.

I fail at appearances. xD

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

no that is cool. She sounds amazing.

(/_
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Chiharu stood against the billowing winds, sweeping her purple tresses behind her. She had come to a rather remote forest e to gather some wild flowers for her mother. With a single mother and nine month old half sister, she did most of the house work and daily duties, but after Miki, her mother, had met a strong man, perfect for her, Chiharu had more freedom.

She sighed, wiping the dirt off her knees and put the flowers into the vase she had brought along. The normal, boring, uninteresting really, typical life for her...

Setting the flowers on a rotting log, she heard a noise coming from the nearby town; she deiced to follow it, with nothing better to do.

Soon out of the forest and into the bustling town she went, wondering if she would ever go back.

((I know, boring. I couldn't think of anything else at the moment xD))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely

Last edited by cherryflower; 06-17-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #11
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasusaku4ever View Post
no that is cool. She sounds amazing.
Thanks ^^

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

Amaya walked carefully through the soft green grass, listening for any slight movements in her surroundings. Noticing a small movement in the nearby leaves, he hand dug out a senbon. Why had she been assigned a mission on a day like this? The boiling sun fell through the cracks of the tall trees, casting their harsh rays on her almost pale skin. The distant wind pushed against her, causing the hot wind to stick to her skin. Mentally groaning, she approach the area and took a slient breath. Pulling back a branch, her magenta eyes widened at the sight before her.

(/_
Old 06-16-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i'll join,i'm guessing this is a combo rp?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Villagers hastily walked by, person by person, doing their daily needs. This was her home town, the one her true father died in, the one she had when to the academy in. Her vision blurred as she remembered her past here. She had lived in a moderate house, nothing special, but when the fire happened people died.

She hadn’t seen her father, brother, or grandfather for three years. She was still a young girl then, in the academy, working on her Genjutsu goals and was evacuated with all of the other children, non-ninja and mothers.

Once her mother had heard of the death of her eldest son, husband and father, she was hysterical. After visiting the graves, they left the village, moving to a house about a mile away from it, tearing Chiharu’s ninja dreams to shreds.

The house was close enough for Chiharu to visit when they needed more food or fabric, but her mother wouldn’t even go to visit the graves, it was too much for her to handle. The teen was grateful she had inherited her father’s strong will, and not her mother’s delicacy.

Dazed by her thoughts, Chiharu had walked right into a nearby villager.

“Watch it- HARU?!” Looking up, she saw the scarred tan face of her favorite academy teacher, Ryuu-sensei. His appearance hadn’t changed at all; White spiky hair covered his white eyes, the color of them where white because of a clan Kekki Genkai, only he couldn’t activate it from being half clan born, it was a pure blooded trait. He still wore his signature vest, black pants and fishnet outfit, and not even appearing a few years older.

Chiharu bowed to her former teacher and smiled. “Hello-” but before she was able to finish, she was embraced in a squishing hug. The teen smiled again, nothing had changed.

“I thought you died along with your family, Haru. I heard your mom moved away, but I guess you did too.” Said the man, letting go of her, Chiharu took a breath and nodded.

“Yes, she is now re married and I have a half-sister….” She trailed off, not liking her life at her house; she had always felt out of place, like she belonged to a different family.

“Well, your grandmother on your father’s side is still alive and healthy, I just stopped at her clothing store, and you know how she likes to sew.”

Chiharu’s face froze; her mother had always told her that granny had died in the fire, being too elderly to escape in time, which must have been to keep her out of the village. Her grandmother was still young and had excellent senses; she used to be a ninja. Granny would still be a ninja if it weren’t for her sudden severed chakra lines.

The teen nodded good bye and went running to the shop, still remembering the way, maybe she wouldn’t have to go back.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
i'll join,i'm guessing this is a combo rp?
((Whats a combo Rp?))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

two different rp's in one,but now that i've seen another post i see that it isn't.but i'll join now that i know what the rp is?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 06-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #17
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, ok, for now i'm guessing everyone's characters are doing something different' but may meet up later.
Welcome, I'm gonna type another thing up in a min.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 06-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ok cool,heres my character.
name:tobi saruto

appearance:brown hair,light skin,green eyes,sleeveless black shirt with a dark blue robe/long jacket that has his clans symbol (color red) on the back,and black pants and headband around head

Last edited by sarutobi17; 06-17-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #19
sasusaku4ever
Apprentice Genin

welcome!

(/_
Old 06-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

tobi walks through a forest as he comes across a river full with fish that he has never seen before,he takes a minute to look at these fish then walks through the river using his chakra to walk on top of the water.

as he continues through the forest he looks at the wildlife.thinking to himself what it would be like if he decided to stay in the forest and create a cabin/home instead of traveling all the time.but keeps walking and putting that out of his mind afterwhile.............he reachs the end of the forest and sees a village as he enters the village he sees alot of people walking outside as he walks by a few people he sees something that brings back memories which for tobi is rare since he can't remember much of his past because of a experiment a rogue jonin of his village performed on him when he was a little kid.

Tags
characters, fun, ocs, original character, role playing, rping, story