Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto is Rikudou Sennin!

/bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #22
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That's funny picturing Naruto as the Rikudou Sennin.

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #23
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

I don't think he's actually Rikudou. More like he inhereted the Sage's body. If Kishi is consistent, Sasuke will probably inherit the Sage's eyes. Then they can fuse and become Rikudou! Well that'd suck but Kishi likes himself some DBZ.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
I don't think he's actually Rikudou. More like he inhereted the Sage's body. If Kishi is consistent, Sasuke will probably inherit the Sage's eyes. Then they can fuse and become Rikudou! Well that'd suck but Kishi likes himself some DBZ.
Well I know he's not Rikudou.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #25
TrueUCHIHA
Ninja Academy Student

TrueUCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually love the chapters when naruto gets really strong becasue all that means is that sasukes that much stronger. Nartuto<Sasuke. Naruto+Itachi>Sasuke....its that simple
Old 06-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #26
Whitereaper
Genin Elite

Whitereaper is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow you guys dream to much. To the guy who things narutos mom was the last 9 tail jinjuriki fat chance. remember nobody had ever been a host for the 9 tail. also itachi didnt give nauro power because he liked him, he gave him power because he believed that naruto had the conviction to stick to his words. power which could kill sasuke ( which i hope he does, killing sakura in the process would be nice).
Old 06-16-2010, 11:27 PM   #27
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I really enjoyed this chapter, Masashi really did an intresting thing with the Kushina,
Spoiler:
" I used to be the Nine tails.
Spoiler:

Spin off. I can't wait till chapter 500!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitereaper View Post
wow you guys dream to much. To the guy who things narutos mom was the last 9 tail jinjuriki fat chance. remember nobody had ever been a host for the 9 tail. also itachi didnt give nauro power because he liked him, he gave him power because he believed that naruto had the conviction to stick to his words. power which could kill sasuke ( which i hope he does, killing sakura in the process would be nice).
You mustn't of read it, Kushina was the last host, so she released it and Minato sealed it in naruto. I mean, it had to be sealed in someone because it would be running around attacking things and such. Also Masashi put it in the chapter so it is true.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.

Last edited by Kiko-kun; 06-16-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #28
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats the world of a "skilled" Naruto Fan because they know big isn't to fair off of what Kishi does.

Also Kushina was the Kyuubi's host before NAruto, Itachi gave Naruto the gift because he saw something in NAruto, and Itachi died for Sasuke (yea I know don't bother)

In Itachi's eye's

Sasuke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else and his own life

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-16-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:16 AM   #29
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I loved this chapter. I have an idea about the necklace that Naruto was seemingly wearing. I'm not sure but it could be the 'gift' Itachi gave him, think about it, the Kusanagi Sword, Yata Mirror and the Yasakani Magatama necklace are the three 'Sacred Treasures of Japan' and until now we had not seen the necklace except on the Sage of the Six Paths. Itachi had the mirror and the sword in his Susanoo, therefore it would make sence if he also had the necklace. I'm not sure why Itachi said 'I hope you never have to use it' but that will likely be explained later.

What do you think?

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 06-17-2010, 03:37 AM   #30
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

May be thats the jutsu jiraiya was referring to. Minato wanted naruto to complete some jutsu after controlling the Kyuubi. I am sure we will hear something about it in the next chapter.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-17-2010, 05:04 AM   #31
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

They must be handing out Dojutsu in Japan or something, I mean first all these Sharingan now all this crap bout rinnengan >.>
Old 06-17-2010, 05:15 AM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
They must be handing out Dojutsu in Japan or something, I mean first all these Sharingan now all this crap bout rinnengan >.>
Actually, they are made in America! Sharingan Ltd. rocks!
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43080

Right, Herr Docktor Dusseldorfschwarzenwaldweinerschnitzel?

Mr. D. "Pity the foo' that doesn't have sharingon"
"I kid, I kid, my friends and valued customers."

Old 06-17-2010, 05:29 AM   #33
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes, I really like it when im talked in a chapter.
Lol

Anyway, the seal was nice.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 06-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #34
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i didnt expect that, but i think that form will come out again

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-17-2010, 07:28 AM   #35
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Knew there was a kyuubi jinchuuriki before Naruto....

Seeing Rikudou Sennin's necklace around Naruto's neck was surprising....Never saw it coming.

*grumbles that there will be no naruto chapter next week...*

Old 06-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #36
~!XxRoiyaxX!~
Apprentice Genin

~!XxRoiyaxX!~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
you are extremely wrong. -_- Kushina was the last host, and minato put it in naruto.
but i do agree on your ending statement..sasuke and sakura dying would be very nice...
Old 06-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #37
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
I really enjoyed this chapter, Masashi really did an intresting thing with the Kushina,
Spoiler:
" I used to be the Nine tails.
Spoiler:

Spin off. I can't wait till chapter 500!

You mustn't of read it, Kushina was the last host, so she released it and Minato sealed it in naruto. I mean, it had to be sealed in someone because it would be running around attacking things and such. Also Masashi put it in the chapter so it is true.

Kushina cant "release" the fox. The the demons are with you until you die. Its been stated numerous times in the manga. The fox is just chakra, it needs a host. The only way for it to manifest is to consume that host. The nine tails that attacked the village when Naruto was born, THAT was Kushina. When Naruto was fighting Pain, the 8th tail appeared and it was ALMOST Kyuubi. Once at 9th tailed appears, there is no turning back, which is why the 4th appeared at 8 tails and resealed Naruto.

The fox has even said. if Naruto dies than he dies aswell. The only reason the villages find a new host after the original one dies is to SAVE the demon. The demons were given to the 9 villages to balance peace, but once a village loses their demon, their vulnerable and will be taken over by another village.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 PM   #38
Whitereaper
Genin Elite

Whitereaper is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
You mustn't of read it,
how can one read what had not been released. i just finished reading 499 now and i posted that before it was released.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:07 AM   #39
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
how can one read what had not been released. i just finished reading 499 now and i posted that before it was released.
It was released when I made my 3 threads before this. A way to tell when the chapter is out is when the discussion is made. That thread is all ways made right *if not a few minutes sooner* when the chapter comes out

Old 06-18-2010, 06:03 AM   #40
tyler
Genin

tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
It was released when I made my 3 threads before this. A way to tell when the chapter is out is when the discussion is made. That thread is all ways made right *if not a few minutes sooner* when the chapter comes out
I dunno, discussion threads have been coming out when spoilers come out lately. It's not like the good ol days when spoiler threads came out then discussion threads came out when the chapter was released....wait a minute...that means there are less threads about the same thing....HURRAY!

I'm right behind you.

HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
Sense</a>