Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
John Cena
Liarette

John Cena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking The ABC Game

this game goes like this...

i pick a character (4 example Tsunade) then i look at the last letter of the name (Tsunade) then i pick a character that begins with the last letter of the first charecter (4 example Ebisu...

note: the character should be from Naruto

now i pick "Temari"

Last edited by John Cena; 06-14-2010 at 06:09 AM.
John Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The abc game

iruka? cant remeber if he's in shippuden or not
Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
John Cena
Liarette

John Cena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

asuma
John Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Akamaru!

Karin

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Naruto

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ohhh! Now i get it!
Umm.....Obito.

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #7
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

orochimaru
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #8
rm3991
Chunin

rm3991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Udon!

rm3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm3991 View Post
Udon!
Neji. ^^

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Itachi

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ibiki
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 06-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #12
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ino... *Shudders.*

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #13
rm3991
Chunin

Orochimaru!

Old 06-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm3991 View Post
Orochimaru!
Ukon.

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto
naruto fan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

obito
Old 06-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #17
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

...This game fails. xD *Leaves.*

R.I.P RedBlade.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Oboro.

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #19
rm3991
Chunin

Omoi!

Old 06-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Ittetsu.

YouTube:
src="