Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:28 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Zabuza vs. Kidomaru

Restrictions: None

Distance: 20 Meters

Acceptions: equal speed

Verdict - I say Zabuza

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Zabuza vs. Kidomaru

The only thing worse than a spite thread, which this so plainly is, is a FAILED spite thread. Which, yes, this is. Neg.

Kidomaru uses his webs to hold Zabuza in place. He proceeds to kill Zabuza at his leisure.

Because I know that Tourune is going to claim that Zabuza can cut the webs with his sword based on the fact that Neji can cut them with his hands, I'm going to demand proof of this before he starts wanking rather than after.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-13-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

zabuza starts the match with hidden mist jutsu, and creates a few water clones. zabuza could easily dodge the webs from the start in time to use hidden mist.

Once the mist is up the match is basically over since kidomaru cant hit what he cant see, which is where zabuza sends his clones in one by one to finish kidomaru off.

guillotine sword wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
zabuza starts the match with hidden mist jutsu, and creates a few water clones. zabuza could easily dodge the webs from the start in time to use hidden mist.

He's going to have a hard time doing any of that when he's immobilized by webs.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post

He's going to have a hard time doing any of that when he's immobilized by webs.
well the bio doesnt say that zabuza is immobilized by webs at the start so im assuming that hes free to move.. meaning that he can move his body freely, and do whatever he wants.

some things that he could do by moving is dodge the webs.. shouldnt be that hard for someone that kept up with kakashi at the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well the bio doesnt say that zabuza is immobilized by webs at the start so im assuming that hes free to move.. meaning that he can move his body freely, and do whatever he wants.

And be caught by webs the instant the fight starts.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #7
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

And be caught by webs the instant the fight starts.
in your opinion.. in a common opinion anyone could simply dodge them.. but according to you nothing can be dodged for some reason.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 06-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
in your opinion.. in a common opinion anyone could simply dodge them.. but according to you nothing can be dodged for some reason.
THANK YOU NOW YOU SEE WHAT I TRY TO SAY TO HIM *ima wait for him to respond about how i wank or somthing else*

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post

Let's say for the sake of argument that Zabuza dodges one web. Kidomaru spams them. The moment Zabuza stops to use hidden mist, he's boned.

Kidomaru summons Kyodaigumo to help him. In the unlikely event that Zabuza somehow manages to avoid getting webbed by hundreds and hundreds of spiders, he's got nowhere to run. The moment he takes a step he'll get caught by the webs. While all this is happening, Kidomaru is setting his sight on Zabuza's head, so the moment he stops for any reason, he's dead.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-13-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Let's say for the sake of argument that Zabuza dodges one web. Kidomaru spams them. The moment Zabuza stops to use hidden mist, he's boned.

Kidomaru summons Kyodaigumo to help him. In the unlikely event that Zabuza somehow manages to avoid getting webbed by hundreds and hundreds of spiders, he's got nowhere to run. The moment he takes a step he'll get caught by the webs. While all this is happening, Kidomaru is setting his sight on Zabuza's head, so the moment he stops for any reason, he's dead.

You may be tourune's dupe, tanduhman, but that's no reason to act like him.
in no way am I a dupe of that... never compare me to anything that cannot debate XD

your argument in just about every battle that ive seen that involves kidomaru is "he cant fight if hes webbed".. thats all we get from you, and its quite annoying.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 06-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #11
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
in no way am I a dupe of that... never compare me to anything that cannot debate XD

Fair enough.

Quote:
your argument in just about every battle that ive seen that involves kidomaru is "he cant fight if hes webbed".. thats all we get from you, and its quite annoying.

When all you have it a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Kidomaru's a one trick pony, but it's a good trick.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have to agree with Dudemeister here. Anyways, Kidomaru is alot smarter than Zabuza anyways. And I'm gonna repeat what Dudemeister said just to make my point clear, when Zabuza stops to use hidden mist, he's webbed, and he's at Kidomaru's mercy...

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #13
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Lacking any water, can Zabuza even use Hidden Mist Technique? I know he can't use anything else other than just swinging his sword randomly.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #14
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Lacking any water, can Zabuza even use Hidden Mist Technique? I know he can't use anything else other than just swinging his sword randomly.
I don't remember him having to... But the area they fought in, it would make sense.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #15
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Even if Zaubuza managed to dodge the webs, I doupt his gullitene blade could penetrate hardened shell skin.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:15 PM   #16
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

And point of fact, the location of Deidara's death was in the middle of a small clearing in the middle of a massive forest.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #17
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
And point of fact, the location of Deidara's death was in the middle of a small clearing in the middle of a massive forest.

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Old 06-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #18
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

At the place Deidara died, the closest tree is like twenty feet away. There is no "far away from the trees".
Old 06-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #19
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dedra didn't die Zabuza

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #20
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Say that again, only this time use English.