Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Gaara vs. Danzo

Location: On a rocky mountain with a considerable amount of sand.
Distance: 100 feet away from eachother.

Who wins?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gaara vs. Danzo

Not Gaara.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Not Gaara.
And not Danzo,

Pikachu wins.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sorry for my other spam post,
anyways,
Danzo rapes harder then the pedophile who lives on my street.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 06-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #5
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Danzo activates Izanagi, its game already. Plus even if Gaara beats Danzo,since I see no restriction that Danzo can't use Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique, Gaara can't possibly get away in time since he has no knowledge of it unless he somehow beats Danzo from far away. Heck Danzo is faster on his jutsu's as well, I mean he hit a bunch of ninjas jumping at him almost instantly with his futon jutsu.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #6
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If Gaara uses sand levitation and sand shell, I can't see how Danzo would be able to get a hit on him, how would Danzo reach him up in the sky? even with his wind style, Gaara could easily block it with a sand shield if his shell isnt enough already. Gaara could just keep attacking from the sky, forcing Danzo to use Izunagi continuously until he runs out of sharingan. And the reverse seal won't work if Gaara is already in the sky, out of its range.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:47 AM   #7
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
If Gaara uses sand levitation and sand shell, I can't see how Danzo would be able to get a hit on him, how would Danzo reach him up in the sky? even with his wind style, Gaara could easily block it with a sand shield if his shell isnt enough already. Gaara could just keep attacking from the sky, forcing Danzo to use Izunagi continuously until he runs out of sharingan. And the reverse seal won't work if Gaara is already in the sky, out of its range.
True, however I don't see why Gaara would want to start off his with sand levitation. Only time I see Gaara using sand levitation is either if his opponent is in the sky (Diedara) or as a last resort to dodge an area of effect attack (Kimi). He can't use sand shell because he doesn't have the Shuukaku inside of him anymore. Plus, once again, why would he want to start off a battle just like that? Plus Danzo can easily summon his Kuchiyose and get Gaara from the sky. Look at chapter 479 page 8, I believe thats enough to even get Gaara back on the ground.

However as we can see from Danzo, if he's fighting a formidable opponent, he will most likely use Izanagi from the start to kill off his opponent as fast as possible. As seeing Gaara is the Kazekage, thats enough to label Gaara as being a threat against him. Plus how will Gaara know that the the person who he is attacking is the real thing? Izanagi causes Danzo to have complete control over one's own personal reality. Even if Gaara realizes that whats happening to him, he really has no defence against it other than abusing his sand shield. He has no genjutsu to defend or trick Danzo like how Sasuke manage to do against him. Plus danzo's attack are seen to be incredibly fast as how he was able to hit incoming ninjas jumping at them in the air. And I'm not to sure, but it maybe even faster than Gaara's sand shield.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #8
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

True enough I guess, you make valid points, part of the problem is, we still don't know eactly what Gaara is capable of since he no longer has the Shukaku, since we havent seen him in a proper fight since then.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:07 AM   #9
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I Did this. Danzo kills due 2 Shusui's eye.

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:16 AM   #10
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaterPrincess View Post
gaara whould've killed danzo easely!
how when he's being controled to kill himself

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:01 AM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourune View Post
how when he's being controled to kill himself
How can you prove he can use it in battle.

Baku+Vacuum Slicer wind move thingy=Garaa dying.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaterPrincess View Post
gaara whould've killed danzo easely!

Buhahahaha

Haha

hehe

Ohh God,

now thats funny

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?