Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #21
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itachi's Hypersonic feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Somebody give me the chapter and page. I'll do a calc for it myself.
I'm looking right now.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #22
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well? Have you found a chapter and page number to reference to?

If you refer to chapter 389, in that instance I can't see how the person could know that the jutsu was 0.2 meters away from Itachi, or that it was moving at 25 meters per second. Even then, reacting to an attack and dodging it are two different things. If a super-fast attack is moving towards you, you don't have to be as fast as the attack itself to dodge it. You merely need to react to the attack and move out of its range before it can hit you. If the attack moved at 25 meters per second, which is 90000 meters per hour, that doesn't make Itachi the same speed. Also, 90000 meter per hour is 56 miles per hour (according to the calculation I made). That doesn't put Itachi anywhere near hypersonic. (I got 56 MPH from a google search stating that 1 meter = 0.00062137 miles and factoring that in to 90000 meters per hour. If I'm incorrect please let me know.)
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #23
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
(I got 56 MPH from a google search stating that 1 meter = 0.00062137 miles and factoring that in to 90000 meters per hour. If I'm incorrect please let me know
You could have just cut out the middle man. Like so.

90 000 (meters per hour) = 55.9234073 miles per hour
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #24
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
You could have just cut out the middle man. Like so.

90 000 (meters per hour) = 55.9234073 miles per hour
I rounded it. Too lazy to type that many numbers.

Anyways, a speed like that is hardly even Sonic, let alone Hypersonic. I don't see where this guy got his calculation from.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #25
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post

Anyways, a speed like that is hardly even Sonic, let alone Hypersonic. I don't see where this guy got his calculation from.
THANKYOU for getting to this before i did.. tired of people that dont know how to do a simple speed calculation and provide false feats of characters that show nothing close to a speed that high.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #26
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post

I was honestly waiting for someone to prove this wrong. I pwned the guy today. He thoug hthe 5 Kages>>>Magellan.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote