Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Thumbs up Naruto vs. Killer Bee

Setting: In a Forest

Rules: Naruto and Bee can't use their jinchuriki powers. Also Killer Bee can't use the Samahada (Kisame's Sword that bee took)

Who Would Win

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto vs. Killer Bee

This match is still on the first BG page.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57991

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

................still........mine has differnt battle conditions.............

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
................still........mine has differnt battle conditions.............
True, which is fine, I'm just informing you that this is an overdone match.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

Okay.......thanks.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Base Killer Bee blitzes Naruto and cuts him to shreds like he did with Sasuke.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth
Base Killer Bee blitzes Naruto and cuts him to shreds like he did with Sasuke.
*was a clone* real naruto in air useing Rasenshurikan

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #8
Akainu
Banned

Akainu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol KB is Supersonic, Naruto gets Lariated before he can make a hand seal.
Akainu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #9
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
*was a clone* real naruto in air useing Rasenshurikan
Naruto does not have the reaction speed to do that, plus he can't spontaneously replace himself with a clone.

Rasenshuriken takes way much time to prep, Bee could easily cut his head off first, or stab him in the gut, whichever works better.

If Naruto had trouble hitting Kakuzu with it he won't get KB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
Lol KB is Supersonic, Naruto gets Lariated before he can make a hand seal.
I thought Killer Bee needed tails to use Lariat, and he doesn't have them here.

Might be wrong though.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Bee just blitz's
stabs him,
punches him,
flicks him in the forehead,
whatever works for you.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #11
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Naruto does not have the reaction speed to do that, plus he can't spontaneously replace himself with a clone.

Rasenshuriken takes way much time to prep, Bee could easily cut his head off first, or stab him in the gut, whichever works better.

If Naruto had trouble hitting Kakuzu with it he won't get KB.

I thought Killer Bee needed tails to use Lariat, and he doesn't have them here.

Might be wrong though.
We never saw Killer Bee use a lariot without his Hachibi, but it looks like any other Taijutsu attack. With his Hachibi, its possible that it would just be faster and does more damage, but thats all speculation.

But yeah Killer Bee still speed blitz Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke are both subsonic and Killer bee was able to slash Sasuke and could've won too if it weren't for Kishi's plot no jutsu.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
We never saw Killer Bee use a lariot without his Hachibi, but it looks like any other Taijutsu attack. With his Hachibi, its possible that it would just be faster and does more damage, but thats all speculation.

But yeah Killer Bee still speed blitz Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke are both subsonic and Killer bee was able to slash Sasuke and could've won too if it weren't for Kishi's plot no jutsu.
That could be the case, although I'd imagine base Lariat to be much less damaging than tailed Lariat. If anything it'd basically just be a regular charging strike.

Tags
fight, killer bee, naruto