Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
Toad Master
Genin

Toad Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kabuto vs. Pain

Rules: Kabuto summons Jiraiya, Kakuzu, Daidara, Itachi, 1st Hokage & 3rd Hokage. The summoned ninja's can use any jutsu they have shown.

Kabuto Location: 800 meters away from Battle on one side.
Nagato Location: 800 meters away from battle on other side.
Battle location: Destoryed Leaf village

Who wins?

Last edited by Toad Master; 06-07-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Toad Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kabuto vs. Pain

Chibaku Tensei. The end.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Chibaku Tensei. The end.
would deva have to get closer?
even though what happens when Pain gets to much stain and loses to much chakra for using it? since it cant kill the summons it wont work to win the fight.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I doubt it. 800 meters sounds impressive, but it's really not that much. Half a mile maybe. From my house to my local Gamestop is more than a mile and it takes about half an hour for me to walk up there. Pain is supersonic, so it wouldn't take him very long at all to cross half a mile.

Using Chibaku Tensei won't cause any noticable strain considering Nagato easily kicked the crap out of Konoha while spamming dozens of massive chakra costing techs and was still going even after using Chibaku Tensei on Naruto.

One Chibaku Tensei will end this fight because Kabuto can't survive it and there's no proof that the summons have Ontological Inertia meaning that once Kabuto is dead, Impure World Ressurection ends.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-07-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
I doubt it. 800 meters sounds impressive, but it's really not that much. Half a mile maybe. From my house to my local Gamestop is more than a mile and it takes about half an hour for me to walk up there. Pain is supersonic, so it wouldn't take him very long at all to cross half a mile.

Using Chibaku Tensei won't cause any noticable strain considering Nagato easily kicked the crap out of Konoha while spamming dozens of massive chakra costing techs and was still going even after using Chibaku Tensei on Naruto.

One Chibaku Tensei will end this fight because Kabuto can't survive it and there's no proof that the summons have Ontological Inertia meaning that once Kabuto is dead, Impure World Ressurection ends.
I was tring to give a number to the location of the paper tree in the manga. that why I said 800 meters, seening how it takes time to use the jutsu Kabuto would have returned much more then the starting 800 meters, im sure Kabuto can get to an safe enough location.

Plus the summons dont die when kabuto dies and since they have no freewill, i'm sure they will finish there last command, and in the time it takes for the jutsu how to you explain Deva living thru 4 mask, spamming bombs, wood jutsu, dark swamp?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Plus the summons dont die when kabuto dies
Prove it. If you can't(and we both know you can't) then Chibaku Tensei. GG.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #7
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Prove it.
there's a reason it says they or revived from the dead.

plus prove Deva not dieing before Kabuto gets to a safer place, or living thru the smapping jutsu coming his way?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #8
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
there's a reason it says they or revived from the dead.
That's not proof.

Quote:
plus prove Deva not dieing before Kabuto gets to a safer place
Prove that Kabuto has anything that can so much as scratch Pain. Prove that Kabuto is fast enough to escape Chibaku Tensei's multi-mountain area of effect. Since there is no such proof, you can't, meaning Chibaku Tensei. GG.

Quote:
or living thru the smapping jutsu coming his way?
I have no idea what smapping is, but you're the one that has to prove that Kabuto can survive it.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
That's not proof.

Prove that Kabuto has anything that can so much as scratch Pain. Prove that Kabuto is fast enough to escape Chibaku Tensei's multi-mountain area of effect. Since there is no such proof, you can't, meaning Chibaku Tensei. GG.

I have no idea what smapping is, but you're the one that has to prove that Kabuto can survive it.
Simple 4 mask, Kakuzu, Daidara spams bombs while attacking, itachi spams Ammy, Jiraiya summons 3 boss toads that all attack, 1st Hokage attacks, 3rd hokage summon Boss monkey and they all attack deva. this whole tiem Kabuto is running to a safer location. do you really believe Deva can get the time he needs to perform CT and hold off all the attacks. Daidara drops a C3 on the battle field to kill all paths.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #10
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Simple 4 mask, Kakuzu, Daidara spams bombs while attacking, itachi spams Ammy, Jiraiya summons 3 boss toads that all attack, 1st Hokage attacks, 3rd hokage summon Boss monkey and they all attack deva.
The other Five Paths easily fend off those attacks while Deva effortlessly catches up to Kabuto and Chibaku Tenseis him into oblivion.

Meanwhile, Asura uses Laser Explosion and while they are regenerating Human Path rips their souls out, killing them once again.

Or Nagato cuts out the middle man and uses Geido Mazo to rip their souls out. Either way they instantly cease to be a problem.

Kabuto has no chance of winning this whatsoever.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Deidara uses C3 and then Pain pushes it back to Kabuto and the zombies, blowing them up. GG.

But seriously, none of Kabuto's summons have enough to stop Pain from taking this. If there were any threatening jutsu, Preta could probably absorb them. Human Path can use Soul Removal to wipe out some of the zombies, I'm pretty sure it will work.

Asura can use head laser and Animal can spam summons.

I don't need to go into detail with Deva since DM has already covered that.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #12
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
The other Five Paths easily fend off those attacks while Deva effortlessly catches up to Kabuto and Chibaku Tenseis him into oblivion.

Meanwhile, Asura uses Laser Explosion and while they are regenerating Human Path rips their souls out, killing them once again.

Or Nagato cuts out the middle man and uses Geido Mazo to rip their souls out. Either way they instantly cease to be a problem.

Kabuto has no chance of winning this whatsoever.
5 paths fends off lets see, Kakuzu, 4 mask, Itachi, Daidara C3 Bomb, Jiraiya, 3 boss toads, 1st hokage's Wood Jutsu, 3rd Hokage, Boss Monkey.

let me gets this right!

5 paths>>>>>>14 characters right?

Jiraiya Dark Swamps them, while him 1st & 3rd hold off the ones that did avoid Dark swamp. Deva still has Kakuzu, 4 masks Boss toads & Monkey, Itachi and this whole time Daidara has already dropped a C3 bomb killing every path.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #13
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Honestly, all of these pairing up battles against Pain seem pretty useless when CT and CST is allowed.

The only character's who could actually survive are Madara, who could just use teleportation hax, or 8-tailed Naruto, or Hacibi.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #14
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
5 paths fends off lets see, Kakuzu, 4 mask, Itachi, Daidara C3 Bomb, Jiraiya, 3 boss toads, 1st hokage's Wood Jutsu, 3rd Hokage, Boss Monkey.

let me gets this right!

5 paths>>>>>>14 characters right?
Quality > quantity.

Quote:
Jiraiya Dark Swamps them, while him 1st & 3rd hold off the ones that did avoid Dark swamp. Deva still has Kakuzu, 4 masks Boss toads & Monkey, Itachi and this whole time Daidara has already dropped a C3 bomb killing every path.
Geido Mazo. The end. This is assuming that Asura and Human Paths aren't enough to take them out, which is unlikely.

Last edited by Nyruss; 06-07-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #15
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Honestly, all of these pairing up battles against Pain seem pretty useless when CT and CST is allowed.

The only character's who could actually survive are Madara, who could just use teleportation hax, or 8-tailed Naruto, or Hacibi.
i'm speaking of summons dead ninja how would Deva have time to perform to jutsu. Kabuto's already 1600 meters away from Nagato, Deva has to get away from 14 beings attacking him before he can gather the chakra needed to perform the jutsu by that time Kabuto would have at less made it another couple 1000 meters away putting him at a safe location from CT

Plus how will the paths live thru a C3 or C4?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #16
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Master View Post
i'm speaking of summons dead ninja how would Deva have time to perform to jutsu. Kabuto's already 1600 meters away from Nagato, Deva has to get away from 14 beings attacking him before he can gather the chakra needed to perform the jutsu by that time Kabuto would have at less made it another couple 1000 meters away putting him at a safe location from CT

I'm sure Deva could use it before they reached him from 800 meters.

And if Sucksuke survived C3 and C4, I'm sure Pain could....

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #17
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i'm speaking of summons dead ninja how would Deva have time to perform to jutsu. Kabuto's already 1600 meters away from Nagato,
Deva Pain is supersonic(IE faster than sound) At the speed of sound, it would take him roughly two seconds to reach Kabuto.

Prove Kabuto is fast enough to escape Chibaku Tensei's multimountain area of effect.

Quote:
They won't have to becase Deidara won't have a soul anymore thanks to Gedo Mazo and/or Human Path.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #18
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Quality > quantity.

Geido Mazo. The end. This is assuming that Asura and Human Paths aren't enough to take them out, which is unlikely.
the only way to kill them is by removing there soul.
Jiraiya has already prove he can beat 3 paths and with him being unkillable i'm sure he rape the paths. the 4 mask, 3 toads, boss monkey would be attacking deva force him where he couldn't perform CT.

Jiraiya, Itachi, Kakuzu, 1st Hokage, 3rd Hokage hold off the other paths while Daidara drops C3 or perform C4 or C0 killing all the paths.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #19
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
the only way to kill them is by removing there soul.
Hence, Human Path and Gedo Mazo.

Quote:
Jiraiya has already prove he can beat 3 paths and with him being unkillable i'm sure he rape the paths.
With extreme difficultly and then only because Nagato wasn't trying. Laser Explosion and while he's regenerating Human Path rips out his soul. GG Jiraiya.

Quote:
the 4 mask, 3 toads, boss monkey would be attacking deva force him where he couldn't perform CT.
Deva Path isn't even there. He's off after Kabuto. Kakuzu is already dead thanks to Asura/Human combo. The toads and the boss monkey are all fodder. They get taken out by a random summon from Animal Path.

Quote:
Jiraiya, Itachi, Kakuzu, 1st Hokage, 3rd Hokage hold off the other paths while Daidara drops C3 or perform C4 or C0 killing all the paths.
Gonna be hard to do that when Asura uses Laser Explosion and Human Path rips their souls out.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #20
Toad Master
Genin

Quote:
Hence, Human Path and Gedo Mazo.

With extreme difficultly and then only because Nagato wasn't trying. Laser Explosion and while he's regenerating Human Path rips out his soul. GG Jiraiya.

Deva Path isn't even there. He's off after Kabuto. Kakuzu is already dead thanks to Asura/Human combo. The toads and the boss monkey are all fodder. They get taken out by a random summon from Animal Path.

Gonna be hard to do that when Asura uses Laser Explosion and Human Path rips their souls out.
Itachi ammy most of the paths they die Deva cant go afetr Kabuto if he is being attacked by 4 powerful mask and 4 summons.

daidara easily drops a C3 before any path can get to him.
were talking about Kakuzu, Jiraiya, Itachi, 1st Hokage 7 the 3rd Hokage.
All can be consider kage level, no way the paths take them out itachi kills Human Path before he can rip anyone soul out. Itachi uses Sasano'o and kills most of the paths and seals them away.