Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

View Poll Results: Do you take rep serious?
Yes! 21 47.73%
No! 23 52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #41
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How many of you guys take reputation seriously?

I used to take it seriously when people were downrepping me for having an opinion. But after awhile I got over it. I'm only on the forums for my own enjoyment and fun. No need to have numbers bother me or green boxes bother me.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:27 AM   #42
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i used to take it seriously when i was downrepped for no reason but now it really doesnt matter rep is just rep a bad rep will be replaced eventually by a good rep so...
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #43
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
You are aware that neither rep nor post count have anything to do with getting powers on the forum right?

I was joking. I already know about rep and posts.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #44
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i couldn't care less xD

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #45
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I care totally about rep.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #46
Sakon
Ninja Academy Student

Location: I am somewhere deep inside the darkside. Don't turn your back on the wolfpack.
Sakon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think for the ones who don't care about rep should be banned from using it sense they never use it.

What country you from? What!?What ain't no country I ever heard of, they speak english in what?What!?English Mother *beep* do you speak it!?Yeah.Well then you know how this he looks like right?What!?Say what again, say what again, I dare you I double dare mother *beep* say what again!?
Sakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #47
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakon View Post
I think for the ones who don't care about rep should be banned from using it sense they never use it.
1) So just because they don't care about reputation they shouldn't be able to reward some people here and there?
2) How do you know they never use it? Do you have mod powers to see UCP's?

Even if they did not use the rep system that doesn't mean they should automatically be declined the privilege unless proven otherwise i.e. rep abusing, rep trading, rep farming etc.

Last edited by Jinchiruuki; 06-10-2010 at 01:51 PM.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 06-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #48
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I care about rep and I take it seriously.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 06-10-2010 at 04:30 PM.
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #49
Sakon
Ninja Academy Student

Location: I am somewhere deep inside the darkside. Don't turn your back on the wolfpack.
Sakon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
1) So just because they don't care about reputation they shouldn't be able to reward some people here and there?
2) How do you know they never use it? Do you have mod powers to see UCP's?

Even if they did not use the rep system that doesn't mean they should automatically be declined the privilege unless proven otherwise i.e. rep abusing, rep trading, rep farming etc.

teh....

What country you from? What!?What ain't no country I ever heard of, they speak english in what?What!?English Mother *beep* do you speak it!?Yeah.Well then you know how this he looks like right?What!?Say what again, say what again, I dare you I double dare mother *beep* say what again!?
Sakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #50
Uchiha_Itachi
Chunin Exam Participant

Uchiha_Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No, I dont care about rep. In fact, for my opinion, Ive been derepped several times on these forums. Do I care, No. It actually makes me happy that somebody took the time to read my post, love it or hate it. Noobs are just as good as the mods. I respect everyone on the forums. Even those who "De-rep" me, and disagree. Hey, we're all naruto fans, aren't we?
Old 06-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #51
!~Jashin-sama~!
Banned

!~Jashin-sama~! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

not me
!~Jashin-sama~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #52
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

In a way yes? Well I rep up people who actually post good, and de-rep when they're being too immature. I mostly read a thread and what people are posting if I ever rep though, most of the time I don't rep at all but I still read the posts.

Having rep though always causes problems either way.

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #53
ベジータ
Apprentice Genin

Location: I'm waiting for more friend requests on Xbox Live. XBL GT:Devil Hunter245.
ベジータ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

-Rep can cause fights on the forum.

Out of time
So say goodbye
What is yours
Now is mine!
And I dream broken dreams
I make them come true
I make them for you!
Rated R 4 Life
ベジータ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #54
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't take it seriously because it's a fake number and does zip, though I do take pride in my rep XD.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:47 AM   #55
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well of course I wouldn't mind a long green bar or a long red bar under my avatar.
So if an admin PM-ed me saying "Black Shuck, buddy, you are totally awesome. I can't help it but give you few hundreds of rep points", I sure won't say no.

Other than that, it's not much of a deal.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:53 AM   #56
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakon View Post
Believe me, I tried.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:05 AM   #57
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I like rep. It's a good way (if your like me and care) to get people to strive for better posts. Rep and infractions keep people straight and make the forum a better place to be.
And tell me it isn't nice to see those green blocks once in a while?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:30 AM   #58
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

I somewhat take rep seriously. I appreciate the up reps I get. Those who down rep me for immature and pointless reasons, I just ignore those, because normally those who do that, basically have a rep power of 1 or 2 at the most, so losing a couple of points over immature reasons doesn't phase me. I do like my green boxes..and I will work hard to get more. One thing I like about the rep system, is the green boxes along with any number.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #59
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To be completely honest, I used to care about my rep, and I used to not get any rep at all, probably because I was trying to. Now I get it daily, but don't care. xD

I think that it's good to use rep to make people feel good, but only if they deserve it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #60
-I'm_Ur_Drug-
Chunin

Location: my sweet donut,are you ok? Wait a second, your not a donut, your a BAGEL! Liers!Liers everywhere!!!!
-I'm_Ur_Drug- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont see the point in it -_-'

Single <3

!ma I ohw rof em evol

This is me! Deal with it or GTFO
Spoiler:

-I'm_Ur_Drug- is offline   Reply With Quote